Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2016 9:52:05 PM EDT
I'm assuming this isnt the first time theres been a gun show in Everett. Is it decent? Does anyone know much about it? Thinking of heading out but its a bit of a drive, I dont want to show up to 3 overpriced ARs and a table of jerky. 

Everett Gun Show
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 2:16:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Overpriced.
If you "have to have it" then it's OK.

They show up at the Oak Harbor Elks Lodge a couple times a year.
The place is usually packed from opening to about 2pm on Saturday and not so much on Sunday.

I have seen quite a few guys from work there forking over money when they could be buying from local FFL's for a lot cheaper.

It's a gun show.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 9:49:07 PM EDT
[#2]
The "Big Top?" show travels the state 50 weeks a year. Poor excuse for a gun show. I'd be pissed if I traveled to the likes of this show. LOTS of reviews online for this EVERY WEEKEND "gun show"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top