Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2016 5:27:43 PM EDT
1st Quarter:  All Dawgs!  Woof woof woof!  28-3
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 5:50:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Wazzu just woke up. Guess that's their x-mas present from the Huskies.

28-10 Washington.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 6:01:37 PM EDT
[#2]
35-10 Washington.

Anger the Huskies and they'll just run it down your throat......unless you're USC

Link Posted: 11/25/2016 6:13:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Cougs just beating themselves up. Easy touchdown turns into a unnecessary interception.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 6:54:46 PM EDT
[#4]
2nd Quarter mostly a tie, but Husky D gives them the edge.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 6:57:16 PM EDT
[#5]
3rd Quarter so far: dumb Husky penalties and a suddenly tight officiating crew making it closer.

ETA: tight officiating and on the Huskies that is. Cougs should have been flagged for lineman down field.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 7:11:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Huskies with another stop on 4th down at the goal line!

Defense is softening over the middle but at least they're making the important stops still. Offense needs to stop cruising and get back in the game.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 7:18:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Husky Offense needs to burn some clock so the D can rest. A long 10 minute drive for 7 right now would be perfect.

And the Cougs would be +6 right had they not tried twice on 4th and Goal. It would still be a 2 score game.

Also, the Huskies need a punter. Vizcaino sucks.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 7:24:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Coleman hustling for a touchdown. Nice
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 7:32:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow Leach, going for on 4th and 1 on your own 29?  That's gutsy, and in hindsight really, really stupid....
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 7:34:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wow Leach, going for on 4th and 1 on your own 29?  That's gutsy, and in hindsight really, really stupid....
View Quote

It's like how I play Madden or Tecmo. Definitely wouldn't be how I would coach or play an actual game.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 7:36:51 PM EDT
[#11]
It's time for style points. UW is going to need them just in case tomorrow gets weird.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 7:53:41 PM EDT
[#12]
And the quarterback is toast!

Another pick for Falk
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 10:16:56 PM EDT
[#13]
That game I watched was not reflected by the scoreboard, I saw a 99-6 game.
When I moved here from Ohio I was a Buckeyes fan- still have a soft spot for them. But after meeting people, and seeing who the Husky fans were, and who the Cougar fans were, it was a no brainer which local school I would support.

Not the douche nozzles.
GO HUSKIES!
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 5:16:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
35-10 Washington.

Anger the Huskies and they'll just run it down your throat......unless you're USC

View Quote

Yeah, getting dominated by USC leads me to believe that UW is headed for the exits in game 1 of the playoff, if they get in it. Not a good sign.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 11:31:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yeah, getting dominated by USC leads me to believe that UW is headed for the exits in game 1 of the playoff, if they get in it. Not a good sign.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
35-10 Washington.

Well, they'd be #4 playing against Alabama, so yes it would be a huge underdog struggle.....

Link Posted: 11/30/2016 1:08:59 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Well, they'd be #4 playing against Alabama, so yes it would be a huge underdog struggle.....

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

35-10 Washington.

Win or lose, it's a hell of a turnaround for the program and just a preview of things to come. It has also been nice to have the national press partially acknowledge the PAC12 even though they generally shit on the PAC12 in the same conversation. Not our fault that the sun sets in the West which leads to #Pac12AfterDark.

If (with odds greater than me being elected the 46th President) the Huskies actually manage to knock off Bama, I forsee the cries of "T-shirt/Sidewalk" fan to come rolling in pretty thick.
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 3:09:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Very true. I was at the U when they won the National Championship in 1991. It was really hard to pay for those season tickets the year after they went 0-12, but we did, and continue to do so.

I'm hoping that Petersen is finally the heir to the Dawgfather Legacy. I also hope WSU continues to do well. It's time for the state of Oregon to fade.  Even if the Dawgs don't win it all, they've done extremely well and the Oregon Ducks totally suck!  

2016 - the year of winning!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top