Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2016 11:07:38 AM EDT
What's up nerds,

I'm swinging thru Seattle/Tacoma vicinity for the holiday. I've been out of the loop for a few years. In light of recent events are there any new spots to avoid or protestor hotbeds etc? It's gonna be tough enough visiting the liberal famn damily without external annoyances plus my CPL is expired.

Gotta love the holidays.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 10:47:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Same old same old... i594 is law now, sbrs are legal now... nothing else has really changed.

If you have a Utah permit you can still carry, otherwise open and not in cars.

Current reciprocity list:
Idaho*   North Dakota***
Kansas   Ohio  
Louisiana     Oklahoma  
Michigan**   Tennessee
North Carolina    Utah
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 12:40:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey, Mouse! You oughta be old enough to drive by now, huh? I left for a few years myself. Came back, same shit, different day. Wetter than I remember, more liberal than I like...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top