Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2016 5:05:57 PM EDT
I haven't been fishing in way too long, and this park is just down the road from me. I got the itch!

WDFW site rate rainbows as fair year round on the lake, I think I might give it a whirl.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 7:49:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't recall being on that particular lake, but lots of lakes around there have good trout fishing, best of luck!

Down south if you have even a small little boat to get out on the water I used to like American Lake when I was down there, picked out a couple Kokanee from there last time.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 10:57:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can't recall being on that particular lake, but lots of lakes around there have good trout fishing, best of luck!

Down south if you have even a small little boat to get out on the water I used to like American Lake when I was down there, picked out a couple Kokanee from there last time.
View Quote

No boat...... Yet! But the wife actually expressed interest in getting one! Fingers crossed.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 1:17:23 AM EDT
[#3]
So technically Auburn.  I have not been to this lake/park yet.  Looks interesting.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 3:21:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So technically Auburn.  I have not been to this lake/park yet.  Looks interesting.
View Quote

Went down there the other day to no avail. Tried out spinners, worms, powerbait, etc. for about three hours. Not so much as a nibble. (and it's a year round lake that gets fished year round)

It's getting colder so it makes sense that they aren't biting as much.

Think I'll go test out my pink humpy jig on the green river now, and see if I can get a chum or whatever else bites.
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 3:44:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I swear every time I read your thread title I swear it said have you FINISHED five mile lake.  I thought maybe you were running around it? lol  

Check out a website called washingtonlakes.com.      

It has all kinds of daily fishing reports from just about any fishable water in washington.  

I'm blind as a bat looking at computers screens.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 10:25:42 PM EDT
[#6]
[b]Quoted:[/
I swear every time I read your thread title I swear it said have you FINISHED five mile lake.  I thought maybe you were running around it? lol  

Check out a website called washingtonlakes.com.      

It has all kinds of daily fishing reports from just about any fishable water in washington.  

I'm blind as a bat looking at computers screens.  
View Quote

Haha, me too! I have been looking at northwestfishingreports quite a bit lately, great report site!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top