Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2016 12:11:11 AM EDT
My gf fondled a Sig SP2022 in 9mm at a gun store recently and she liked it which for her is a big deal because she has very small hands so finding any pistol that has a grip she likes is a big deal. Is there any range in the greater Seattle area that has one for rent or anyone have one so we can meet up at the range to give it a whirl?
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 1:11:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm too far away else you could plink with mine.

But they really are great guns for the price.  Small-ish grips, G19 size, should have factory night-sights and can be found around $400 new + tax.
That's $100 bucks less than a G19 and you get $60 night-sites as well.
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 1:35:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm too far away else you could plink with mine.

But they really are great guns for the price.  Small-ish grips, G19 size, should have factory night-sights and can be found around $400 new + tax.
That's $100 bucks less than a G19 and you get $60 night-sites as well.
View Quote

Yeah they are pretty hard to beat price wise but she's very particular about things because of her smaller hands. She likes the Walther PPQ and some of the CZs and so far this.
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 1:36:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Federal Way Discount Guns might have a few, (if you're not adverse to them) I know they have in the past. I'm pretty sure they had or have a range program with Sig.

I don't own one, but have shot a couple in 9mm and .40, they are great guns IMO.
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 6:11:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Federal Way Discount Guns might have a few, (if you're not adverse to them) I know they have in the past. I'm pretty sure they had or have a range program with Sig.

I don't own one, but have shot a couple in 9mm and .40, they are great guns IMO.
View Quote

+1. If you can't rent one I'd let her dry fire it a few times and if she's ok with the DA/SA then drop the cash on it. They're solid guns.
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 9:11:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I have shot one a fair amount. I really have not noticed it is a good fit for small hands. It is not gigantic but not small either.

I am sure you can find one to try out if you check around.

A P320 may be the answer with the modular grips.

The unique modular design of the P320 offers the user the ultimate in flexibility to change calibers, sizes, and fit. Small, medium, and large complete polymer grip modules ensure comfortable and optimal fit for the widest range of hand sizes.
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 2:04:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have shot one a fair amount. I really have not noticed it is a good fit for small hands. It is not gigantic but not small either.

I am sure you can find one to try out if you check around.

A P320 may be the answer with the modular grips.

The unique modular design of the P320 offers the user the ultimate in flexibility to change calibers, sizes, and fit. Small, medium, and large complete polymer grip modules ensure comfortable and optimal fit for the widest range of hand sizes.
View Quote

I saw Sig P320 and I'll suggest it again but she wasn't super impressed with the one she looked at and the dealers won't swap out grips for her to try a small one which seems stupid. I mean I get you don't want people to field strip some guns because they are a bitch to take apart and put back together but when one of the selling features of a modular gun is how easy it is to swap the grips out on maybe do that... but I digress. Also Sig doesn't seem to sell the small circumference grip period. They only have the medium one listed so still not ideal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top