Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2016 10:11:05 PM EDT
I said I wasn't going to vote for Trump. I joined the #NeverTrump crowd and swore that I'd never forgive the Republicans for what they did to Ted but.......

The last debate made me realize that holding a grudge wasn't going to keep Hillary out and riding my horse of moral superiority only fucked myself in the end. Does it matter that I voted Trump? No since we know how this state plays out every election cycle but I'm glad that I can say that I didn't take the cowards way out and not vote for a Presidential Candidate.

And no, I don't vote for judicial offices. Half the shit they tell you is made up and the other half is fluff shit designed to make you elect them. If I ever meet a judicial candidate that can articulate an understanding of the Constitution that equals a Scalia or Ted Cruz, I'll be happy to mark my ballot for them.

Paul Pastor can go fuck himself as well. Too bad nobody wants to run against him. The men and women of the PCSO deserve a better leader.

The Glock 23 was the only thing I had on me at the time. Covered in lint

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:52:34 AM EDT
[#1]
In before fuck dave Reichert
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:52:50 AM EDT
[#2]
fuck dave Reichert
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:21:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I also voted for Trump today.
From 30,000 feet, he is the only choice we have, to save this country and our Constitution!
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:43:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

fuck dave Reichert
View Quote
Sure but Tony Ventrella?

Nope. Not going to do it.

Dave only gets my vote because of all his time on the job as Sheriff. I've said it here before but eventually that's not going to work for him as time goes on and more people don't know or give a shit about his past.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 5:50:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Every single time rino dave has fucked us i have called his office.

His support of sanctuary cities is sickening.  

His hypocrisy in the eleventh commandment is disgusting.

Fuck dave Reichert.  rinos like him created donald trump.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 6:51:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Accurate title is accurate
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 10:21:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Accurate title is accurate
View Quote
Dropped my ballot off at the elections office in Pierce County today. There was actually other people there doing the same. It was a surprise since I rarely bump into other people when I'm there. Paranoia and voter turnout is going to be huge this time around.

The guy behind me said there was no fucking way he was going to trust his ballot in the mail or a drop box. If it was for the air of Patagonia and Panera with a dash of Evergreen State, I would've taken him for a fellow ARFcommer.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:23:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Accidentally shredded my ballot tonight.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:13:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Are you threatening Hillary by pointing the pistol towards her name?  Reported.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:52:42 AM EDT
[#10]
OP, thank you for doing the right thing for protecting our collective Second Amendment rights.  Yes, we all know that this State will go for Hillary, but I'm hoping that others in States that do matter will wake up and pick the lesser of two evils.  Trump wasn't my first, second or third pick, but I wasn't ever that stupid to say I was sitting this one out...  That is what Hillary's crew, including the media, want us to do and I'm not about to help that individual or her husband out one freaking bit to get them back into the Whitehouse so they can sell out the average American to keep their AND their friends millions/billions growing with more "foreign donations" at a higher level, while the average person is forced to work 2-3 part-time dead-end service jobs in this "new economy."

As for the diehard "GOPers" and the GOP party itself, your actions are being watched and if the party doesn't do the right thing right now, it will be done for many-many years.  So if the GOP's plan is to lay down and lick their nuts, thinking that they can ride out the next four years, they are seriously wrong since many, including myself, will not buy their B.S. ever again.

I'm not a single issue voter and gun right are not my immediate priority since I believe in a strong national defense first.  Second, a strong economy.  followed by regaining law and order on our streets...  Then gun rights.  I believe that Trump will honestly do a better job on focusing on those issue I believe to be important than Hillary can ever do since she is now a tired individual who isn't going to do anything, but "vacation" 6-8 times a year and make things, here and overseas, far worse.

Like many here, we served in Iraq, only to see the areas that WE fought for and lost friends simply to give it back to an ineffective central Iraqi government.  The current U.S. President should have at least left 2-3 Combat Brigades inside of Iraq to "secure the peace."  And if that was the case, ISIS would have never been created since their fighters can't match our Soldiers or Marines in battle.

On a side note, I work with a guy who supports Hillary and admitted that he just bought an AR and AK since in his words... Now or never... With a sh!tty @ss smile on his face.  He and everybody else knows that she will do every and anything to ban/tax the heck out of semi-auto firearms and ammo.  If Hillary wins in November, there will be most likely the biggest run on guns and ammo in U.S. history since all the shelves and racks will be empty for several years to come.

I'm not worried about a gun confiscation, but I can see them making all military styled semi-auto rifles NFA items in a Hillary Presidency... Scary time are ahead of us!!  

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:54:42 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote
D'oh.

It's alright. You just saved some sap making "minimum wage" from doing it for you.

Definitely push to vote at a election center. Forget about any promises to mail you a ballot.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:57:17 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Are you threatening Hillary by pointing the pistol towards her name?  Reported.
View Quote
I'm a deplorable. Who would even believe that I'm capable of anything beyond grunts and riding my Hover-Around to KFC?

FBHO and FHRC all the way to jail or North aka "Best" Korea.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:28:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
D'oh.   It's alright. You just saved some sap making "minimum wage" from doing it for you.

Definitely push to vote at a election center. Forget about any promises to mail you a ballot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
D'oh.   It's alright. You just saved some sap making "minimum wage" from doing it for you.

Agreed, I'll vote at an election center.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:33:01 PM EDT
[#14]
In the future, please vote for judicial candidates as well.  The state supreme court incumbents are the source of the McCleary decision that believes a sentence in the preamble of the section on education defines a "paramount right" that overrules article 1's explicit listing of protected rights.  Even if you knew nothing about the challengers, that should be enough to want to get rid of them.  BUT it turns out the challengers ARE good judges, who speak of the court reaching beyond the limits of their power.

Condensed summary about DeWolf shown at a local legislative district meeting recently: http://dewolflaw.net/justice/ld5.mp4

campaign videos of challengers:
https://www.dewolfforjustice.org/campaign-videos/
https://zempelforjustice.org/campaign-videos/
https://www.larsonforjustice.org/campaign-videos/

Most current judges are heavily donated to by the teacher's union.  The school system is getting $12k per student and still wants more money.  How much is enough?  It will never be enough for them.  Give each person the right to spend that $12k at the public or private school and suddenly the "underfunded" problem would disappear.  Because it is artificial - they just keep raising the price every time they get more money.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:30:53 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

In the future, please vote for judicial candidates as well. Snip........

View Quote
I'll admit some laziness on my part when it comes to judicial candidates. I read their blurb in the Voters Guide and might go on a Google expedition but that's it. In the end, my laziness and natural assumption that most judges these days are legislative wannabees ends up making me not vote for any judicial office.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top