Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2016 12:14:16 AM EDT
....in that school shooting in Marysvill?

The WA AG sights that incident as reason to propose a ban on Assult Rifles and high capacity magazines.  

Please set me straight... the shooter used an AR15....okay.  But how many rounds did he use?  All I recall is the shooter shot and killed 3 people and left.  Sounds like it would only be under 10 rounds.

Now, my WHAT IF question.......

Would the AG be trying to ban LEVER ACTION rifles/carbines if the shooter used one of those???  Or this this proposed ban merely an opportunity for their anti gun agenda.... (I know the answer, it is YES).  Would the AG be banning shotguns if the shooter used an Remington 870?  or a Winchester 1300?

Please don't take this wrong.  It was a tragedy that those students were killed and their fellow students put through that trauma.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 12:16:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Fryburg used a Beretta Storm iirc....

Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:44:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Google, it's a motherfucker...

Wiki says: "He then pulled out a .40-caliber Beretta Px4 Storm handgun and fired at least eight shots..."
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 7:42:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I suspect OP is mixing up Marysville shooting with the Mukilteo shooting.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 12:11:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I suspect OP is mixing up Marysville shooting with the Mukilteo shooting.
View Quote

My appologies, I forgot about Mukiteo....

Ok, so Mukiteo was the Ruger AR... & Marysville the Berretta...and that was 2 years ago...

Ok, that's clearesup....

But question stands....who thinks that this is just the anti gun taking advantage of the tragedy?  If a lever action was used, would they be proposing a ban?

Link Posted: 9/12/2016 12:36:51 PM EDT
[#5]
It doesn't matter, back in the 60's a guy took a bolt action hunting rifle and killed and wounded a lot of people shooting from a bell tower.

These days it really does not matter what gun is used, the buzz word these days is the evil "Assault Rifle" is responsible.

Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:30:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Every one of those clowns proposing the ban have once or several times bought their children a bike, which kills and injures far more children than guns do.  If the Newton shooter had used a car to mow down children at a bus stop, or merely herded them onto a corner with a starter pistol, dowsed them with gasoline, and set them on fire, the anti-gun people would have been silent.  If the Columbine shooters or the Islamic terrorists in CA, or the terrorist that shot up the gay nightclub, had used bombs instead of guns the anti-gunners would have been mute.

It's part of the playbook; and it's a real published game plan on paper- not just some ethereal idea, but a playbook.  When there's a shooting that fits the narrative (and the daily massacre in Chicago is not) they open that book and start at step one, and follow the plan.

They DO NOT CARE about "the children" or any other victim; they only care about their agenda.  In some twisted way they wake up in the morning hopeful that there has been a shooting because it furthers their goal.  They want death, they want children to die and be maimed, not because they're necessarily evil, but to all liberals and progressives they feel the ends justify the means.  A lie is good if it furthers the agenda, a death is an "acceptable sacrifice" if it furthers the agenda.  Yes, there are some of them that are merely simpletons that believe the lies, but the ones pulling the strings are knowingly misleading the rest.

Do not for one second believe the AG is concerned about public safety, logic demonstrates otherwise.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 1:46:10 PM EDT
[#7]
It wouldn't matter.  Feinstein used the Navy Yard shooter's short barreled shotgun (contraband) to call for another AWB years ago.

Randy
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 3:27:54 PM EDT
[#8]
The Moses lake school shooting was done with a lever gun during the mag ban.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 8:24:17 PM EDT
[#9]
It wouldn't matter if there had never been a shooting in WA history. The brain dead liberal fuc&tards that infest this state would do everything they can to push a ban.
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 2:56:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Every one of those clowns proposing the ban have once or several times bought their children a bike, which kills and injures far more children than guns do.  If the Newton shooter had used a car to mow down children at a bus stop, or merely herded them onto a corner with a starter pistol, dowsed them with gasoline, and set them on fire, the anti-gun people would have been silent.  If the Columbine shooters or the Islamic terrorists in CA, or the terrorist that shot up the gay nightclub, had used bombs instead of guns the anti-gunners would have been mute.

It's part of the playbook; and it's a real published game plan on paper- not just some ethereal idea, but a playbook.  When there's a shooting that fits the narrative (and the daily massacre in Chicago is not) they open that book and start at step one, and follow the plan.

They DO NOT CARE about "the children" or any other victim; they only care about their agenda.  In some twisted way they wake up in the morning hopeful that there has been a shooting because it furthers their goal.  They want death, they want children to die and be maimed, not because they're necessarily evil, but to all liberals and progressives they feel the ends justify the means.  A lie is good if it furthers the agenda, a death is an "acceptable sacrifice" if it furthers the agenda.  Yes, there are some of them that are merely simpletons that believe the lies, but the ones pulling the strings are knowingly misleading the rest.

Do not for one second believe the AG is concerned about public safety, logic demonstrates otherwise.
View Quote

I use a similar argument with cell phones. You have kids getting themselves killed or running over other people while texting and driving. You have pedophiles contacting kids on social media via their phones. So long story short, I think if you went by factual numbers, I would bet there is way more negative, life altering consequence from the damn phones then from "evil" looking rifles but you would never hear a peep about banning them or limiting the use of them to children over eighteen. Not that I think that would be a good idea either but if it was truly about the children and number of lives saved, there are bigger battles to be had  
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 4:18:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Theres a big push here and in Canada to disarm every last person. Same playbook is being run up in Canada....you'd think that Canada is Beriut in 1980s with shootouts everywhere based on their propaganda.
Marxist shitbag 101, disarm, disarm.....disarm!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top