Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2016 3:03:28 AM EDT
that's pronounced "double oh cee".  Out Of Control.  

First, my Glock 26 award pistol from shooting GSSF last summer FINALLY arrived.  Five months from submitting my order to Glock.

Next was a Ruger take-down 10/22 bought cheap from Palmetto State Armory.  It came in a few weeks back and I tried to pick it up the first day of the new NICS system and got my first ever "delay"  Took almost a whole week for the delay to clear.  Finally got back to the dealer to pick it up.

Last, is a Rock Island 1911 22 TCM & 9mm combo.  I had ordered it and it was delivered to the same dealer as the 10/22.  Since seeing the gun on a TV show, I wanted to check it out.  I also plan to add a 38 Super barrel to make it a 3 caliber combo.

On top of these, I also put another gun on lay away tonight...a used Pedersoli Sharps rifle.  Cabelas had it for a good price ($710).

Tragically, they were all lost in a boating accident on the way home.

Rob
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:35:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanx for giving some les fortunate guns a good home.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top