Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/12/2016 9:25:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 9:39:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you guys set up to do transfers yet?
If not, any good deals on stripped lowers?
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 4:23:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 11:21:53 PM EDT
[#3]
You guys need a bigger sign.

I've been working down in Parkland and driving past every day, still can't pick you out.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 2:06:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Big ass vinyl sign out today. They are in the old Relax the Back Store in the strip mall next to Chuck E Cheese and Azteca. Went in Tuesday to look around. Very nice layout. Stock levels are a little low at the moment. Guy I was talking to said that inventory should be showing up next week. Definitely looks like they are going to position themselves to be more of a Gun store with gear. Makes sense since there isn't a gun store in that immediate area.

Who's the asshole who keeps buying all the Lancer mags?

Wanted to put more away in my rainy day cache.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 10:23:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Still close at 6?  Your guys location was perfect for my train ride.  Now you're a bit out of the way.
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 1:59:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 11:55:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We are up and ready for transfers. Business as usual !!!!!
View Quote

Your corporate marketing sent an email 3 weeks ago stating all location are class 3 deals, can order class 3 items advertised on your website and will do class 3 transfers.  I spoke to 3 different sales people who have said your set up for class 3 but had only a few cans in back, no sbr's, and no prices on transfers.  They didn't know how the process works and couldn't do any class 3 paperwork.  

Do you have any updates?
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:39:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Is the old location closed down? I drove by a couple weeks ago and there was a sheet of plywood over the door.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 1:50:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top