Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2016 9:35:34 PM EDT
I had a suppressor delivered to SWWS (02/2016) right before the place went out of buisness. An email from him said he would get back to me.

Here we are in June, and no contact/reply. All phone numbers listed are disconnected.

Trying to establish contact here.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 9:50:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Try his NW Training Concepts email or contact info? Also try Facebook.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 10:21:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Non-wokring number for NWTC, and no dice on FB.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 10:23:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Might have to involve ATF. He was still FFL/SOT in Feb when I had my mess with him. Not like he can throw your suppressor away or just keep it... maybe contact Mile High? Maybe theyd refund your $$$? I went through SilencerShopDirect and they told me I wouldnt be out a suppressor either way. I personally hope Mile High see this as LG stealing your property and make right. Sucks you have been chasing him since Feb and will likely miss 41F cutoff.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:18:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Update: still no comm with L.G

Contacted BATFE office in Seattle, provided info to them about the suppressor, asking where the hell it is....was it ever transferred to anyone? Surrendered to BATFE? Provided serial number, they would not tell me anything, saying NFA info is "protected tax information."

So, the can remains unaccounted for and local BAFE doesn't seem to give a shit where it may or may not be....
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:25:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Where the hell are the cat stompers when you need one? A registered item was clearly stolen, and it's highly likely that this former store owner guy has it. Shouldn't their local tactical team be kicking down doors and killing (mostly) innocent people as we speak?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:31:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where the hell are the cat stompers when you need one? A registered item was clearly stolen, and it's highly likely that this former store owner guy has it. Shouldn't their local tactical team be kicking down doors and killing (mostly) innocent people as we speak?

View Quote

Asking them to track down where in the hell it went, and they don't seem to give a shit.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:13:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry to hear you're still having no luck.

Has Mile High done anything? I mean, they sent the can so I doubt they will compensate you because the transferring dealer stole it... but damn
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 4:18:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

From an ATF perspective, the SOT owns it, not the OP. Doesn't matter that the OP paid for it, the "chain of ownership" stopped at the SOT. It's a civil matter at this point, so you'd have to sue him in small claims court to recover the funds.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 5:22:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Found his linked in page:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lawrence-good-41471134
hope that helps
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top