Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2016 11:58:55 PM EDT
Excited for this year's JBLM airshow. August 27-28. Thunderbirds and the Golden Knights are confirmed. Surprised they do not have the airshow web page up yet. Curious to see what other performers will be there. This will be my third time going and its a great time. Open to the public as well. Just get there early the lines are long to get in.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 7:22:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope to make it this year.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 4:26:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I was sad that Seafair was the only "airshow" & I am now relieved as I haven't seen an airshow since they stopped them at Moffet Field in the bay area .
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 1:01:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 5:02:59 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was sad that Seafair was the only "airshow" & I am now relieved as I haven't seen an airshow since they stopped them at Moffet Field in the bay area .
View Quote
Don't forget about Abbotsford up in BC. It's a damn fine air show. I'm on the fence about going this year.

Link Posted: 7/6/2016 1:56:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Don't forget about Abbotsford up in BC. It's a damn fine air show. I'm on the fence about going this year.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just checked their line up and its solid.
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 2:49:45 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is. Abbotsford is always a gas. Love the vibe up there.

Good food, good drinks, and a nice drive.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 9:50:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Its this coming weekend! Thunderbirds are always great. Navy is going to do a demo of the F/A-18E and it will be bad ass. B-17 and B-25 fly by.

Jets are cool
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 3:26:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Its this coming weekend! Thunderbirds are always great. Navy is going to do a demo of the F/A-18E and it will be bad ass. B-17 and B-25 fly by.

Jets are cool
View Quote
I'll be there on Sunday. Been looking forward to it all year. Didn't make it to Abbotsford this year so definitely itching for a proper airshow.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top