Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2016 12:58:53 PM EDT
Anyone know who will engrave the BATFE marking requirements for a SBR in Washington State?  Checked around the Spokane area and did not find any.
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 1:27:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Most of us around the sound go to Trevor. He does an awesome job laser engraving.
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 1:29:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm looking for an engraver in the North End.

Read about a shop in Bothell that does them but can't find the info.

Any help?
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 1:33:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm looking for an engraver in the North End.

Read about a shop in Bothell that does them but can't find the info.

Any help?
View Quote

I haven't heard of anyone around the Bothell area doing engraving.

Trevor is just down in Auburn, if you can get there, I would highly recommend him. 253-293-2164.
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 1:34:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Most of us around the sound go to Trevor. He does an awesome job laser engraving.
View Quote

What is Trevor's business called?  Also does he have a FFL if one were to ship him a firearm?
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 1:36:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What is Trevor's business called?  Also does he have a FFL if one were to ship him a firearm?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He just opened his own shop a little while ago, don't think he has an FFL. You can always give him a call and see.
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 3:42:15 PM EDT
[#6]
There aren't a whole lot of options in the Spokane area.  I have sent all of my NFA items to Tarheel State Firearms or Ident.  Turnaround times have been less than a week door to door, if you use FedEx Express.
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 5:09:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Before information rabbit holes, this is Trevor.  I'm partnered with CAR Firearms, and operate out of our shared shop in Kent, WA.
If you need to ship, you may ship to CAR Firearms, to my attention and I will get it taken care of. I'm already pushing my luck posting, so if you have questions, PM me, as I will not be responding on this thread out of respect for AR15.com's rules.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:42:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Before information rabbit holes, this is Trevor.  I'm partnered with CAR Firearms, and operate out of our shared shop in Kent, WA.
If you need to ship, you may ship to CAR Firearms, to my attention and I will get it taken care of. I'm already pushing my luck posting, so if you have questions, PM me, as I will not be responding on this thread out of respect for AR15.com's rules.
View Quote

I had to change my avatar so you couldn't see the x and my sig line was deleted for me, they put your info in the sticky of this forum they obviously don't care.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 4:39:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Trevor is awesome great work , he even puts up with me while i'm there .
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 7:41:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Is he opened on sat?
Does he do it while you wait?
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 2:04:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Is he opened on sat?
Does he do it while you wait?
View Quote

Yes. 9-12am. It was very quick.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 2:46:15 PM EDT
[#12]
The time I left Rainier Arms, it looks like I wouldn't have made it anyway.

I did get to Rainier Arms and pick up another  lower though, and submitted my form 1 last night.

Anyone have pics of his work?

And how do you make it black again? Would the "Alumi-black" stuff work, or maybe wipe it with paint to paint in the engraving?
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 9:20:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Customer lower, aluma black will make it almost invisible.

My m16, he did the safe/semi/auto and the whole magwell.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top