Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2016 8:34:14 PM EDT
Been here six months and haven't heard anything. Would like to get into completion shooting.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 11:15:52 PM EDT
[#1]
The only matches I know about are the high power and 50 bmg matches held down at the eatonville gun club once a month. I use to shoot the 50 cal match years ago.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 12:06:30 AM EDT
[#2]
What area? Is there any free land we can shoot on and just start doing 3 gun stuff?
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 10:33:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm in the Olympia area south of JBLM
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 12:11:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I have been shooting 3 gun at the Jefferson County Sportsmans club in Port Townsend the 3rd Sunday of every month. I usually help them set up Saturday night and then shoot on Sunday. Usually starts about 10am, cost is $5 for 5 stages. Link. If you are interested PM me I usually get a write up of the courses on the Friday before the shoot with approximate round count.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 12:44:01 AM EDT
[#5]
http://northwestsection.org/

TONS of USPSA shooting.  Some clubs run a 3-gun match here and there but I much prefer Outlaw 3 gun.
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 1:46:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Join the 'USPSA - Washington State Shooters' facebook group for lots of great info on local competitive shooting, to include plenty of 3-gun action.  Also look for 'Northwest Section USPSA', also on facebook.

You don't have to like Facebook, but it's hard to deny it can be very useful.
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 11:57:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Paul Bunyan Range in Puyallup is finishing it's 50yd action bay next to it's many 25yd action bays.  Hoping for some 3 gun action.    

I've never done it and always wanted to try it.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:08:33 PM EDT
[#8]
There is some 3Gun action, some of which is very good though you might have to travel a bit.

Annual "big" matches

NW Multi-Gun in Bend, OR
Ironman in Parma ID

You can also check out 3Gun Nation, the Western Regional is in St. George, UT but there is also some club stuff around.  You can go here and search on Washington.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 3:03:57 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm interested in this as well.
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 11:43:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have been shooting 3 gun at the Jefferson County Sportsmans club in Port Townsend the 3rd Sunday of every month. I usually help them set up Saturday night and then shoot on Sunday. Usually starts about 10am, cost is $5 for 5 stages. Link. If you are interested PM me I usually get a write up of the courses on the Friday before the shoot with approximate round count.
View Quote

I keep telling myself Im going to try this. but haven't. 20ga 870 may suck

A month or two ago someone turned me loose on some poppers in one of the bays that was setup for the next day.

I seriously thought about building a pistol caliber carbine, just to use the new range.

Whats a guess of normal round count?

If ya see the Bronco up there, say Hi
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 9:20:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Every Friday night at West Coast Armory in Bellevue, 2 gun match.

Start time 1900. Entry $15, check in at the range desk. Bring a rifle, sling, light, 2 magazines. Handgun and holster. 40 rounds of rifle and 12 rounds of pistol ammo. First run with lights on, second run in the dark.

The sling, light and holster are optional. Bring what you got, we are not playing for the world championship.

Hope to see you there!
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 5:58:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Every Friday night at West Coast Armory in Bellevue, 2 gun match.

Start time 1900. Entry $15, check in at the range desk. Bring a rifle, sling, light, 2 magazines. Handgun and holster. 40 rounds of rifle and 12 rounds of pistol ammo. First run with lights on, second run in the dark.

The sling, light and holster are optional. Bring what you got, we are not playing for the world championship.

Hope to see you there!
View Quote

This

Good times, just wish it was closer so I could go more often.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 5:01:55 PM EDT
[#13]
When I lived in Reno you could shoot one 2 or 3 times a month at different ranges with distances usually out to 400 yards. (hard to do with iron sights on a 10" plate)  I too have been looking for one up here to do but haven't found anything close.  I live in Kitsap county north of gig harbor.  I would be happy with an IDPA match but can't do that either until kitsap rife club gets back up and running at full speed.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 10:36:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Join the 'USPSA - Washington State Shooters' facebook group for lots of great info on local competitive shooting, to include plenty of 3-gun action.  Also look for 'Northwest Section USPSA', also on facebook.

You don't have to like Facebook, but it's hard to deny it can be very useful.
View Quote

I joined and there is lots of good information about area events. Thanks for the suggestion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top