Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2016 3:32:17 PM EDT
Need a brick and mortar store that specializes in rare. old hard to find movies/DVD's.
Pre-Code, Silent, Film-Noir, strange wierd etc.
Not using Amazon or Ebay anymore.  F**kem.

I'm in Edgewood.  Pierce County, King County or Seattle is fine.
Extra brownie points if it's not in Seattle.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 4:26:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 5:26:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Found them earlier today.
Bookmarked for further research.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 10:19:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Pawn shops- especially in clusters like around JBLM.

Bring latex gloves and patience. Dirt cheap though.
I have piles of old flicks from there.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 10:42:57 PM EDT
[#4]
There's a music and video store that opened around one year ago in Lynnwood in that convention center strip mall, beside the little Post Office.  If I'm not mistaken the name is Silver Platter and it supposedly carries old stuff.   Did not have time to go there yet so cannot tell how good it is.

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 11:48:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Silver Platters has a huge dvd selection - new and used. You could have some luck with them.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 8:26:25 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll put them on the list.
I have a huge collection.  Some of my movies from 1900 to 1930's are not very good.  Looking to get better copies.
Sometimes I troll garage sales, Goodwill and places like that just to see whats out there.
Found my VHS copy of "The Grey Fox" that way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top