Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2016 8:47:53 PM EDT
http://q13fox.com/2016/04/22/oscar-sanabria-tacoma-fugitive-accused-of-kidnapping-and-raping-stranger-he-gave-ride-to-from-restaurant-parking-lot/

WANTED IN TACOMA —
Tacoma Police detectives need your help to locate rape and kidnapping suspect Oscar Sanabria.

A felony warrant has been issued for his arrest for Rape in the 1st degree and Kidnapping in the 1st degree.

On the afternoon of March 29th, 2016, detectives say he kidnapped and sexually assaulted a woman after offering to give her a ride in his car. The victim was approached by Sanabria in the parking lot of the McDonalds restaurant at 72nd St. and Pacific Ave. S. in Tacoma. After the victim got into his vehicle and told him where she needed a ride to, detectives say Sanabria began driving in a different direction, then parked on a dirt road near S. 84th St. and Canyon Rd. Detectives say Sanabria raped the victim, then drove into a shopping center parking lot where the victim was able to jump from the vehicle and get a license plate number before the suspect sped away.

Oscar Sanabria is 37 years old, 5’9” and 210 pounds.

If you know where he is,   call an anonymous tip into:
CRIME STOPPERS: 1-800-222-TIPS

While housed at FDC SeaTac he had a history of stalking female officers.  The guy is dangerous, obviously.  Stay safe, folks.
Link Posted: 5/14/2016 10:23:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 12:37:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.
I'll keep an eye out for him since I find myself most days on the Ave heading for school at UWT (It's just easier than fighting with idiots on I-5. Straight shot from Eatonville on Mt. Hwy)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top