Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2016 12:51:32 AM EDT
Yesterday (wed) 1:30pm Bottom of Anderson Hill Rd.

I was northbound on Silverdale way, when a county sheriff stopped, jumped out, popped his trunk, grabbed the AR, and got his engine block between him and whomever.

Looking up Anderson Hill, I see several other officers, with ARs aimed and ready and a fuckstick laying in the street. Im thinking he was having a shitty day. Nothing like aprox 8 ARs pointing at you to remind you not to be a POS

Not sure what was going on, but a THANK YOU to the Kitsap County Sheriffs office for doing what they can, with what they have to work with to keep everyone as safe as possible.

Anyone hear anything about it?

20 minutes later the only sign was a car in the street and 1 sheriff  watching over it.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 5:51:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 9:39:44 PM EDT
[#2]
It was a tweaker with guns, body armor, meth and a little cash. I believe he also had some outstanding warrants.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 11:09:21 PM EDT
[#3]
When I saw him, Im thinking he may have had a little crap in his pants too.

Good to see it didn't turn ugly.

He would have had ZERO chance, he had no place to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top