Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 12:16:03 AM EDT
[#1]
forker,

Are you saying if he believes a Mexican judge can't be impartial that he can't say that without being a racist?

It happens I agree with him, and video from San Jose kinda reinforces that thought. Waving Mexican flags while burning American flags shows that divide exists, and don't forget his la raza...
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 3:17:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

forker,

Are you saying if he believes a Mexican judge can't be impartial that he can't say that without being a racist?

It happens I agree with him, and video from San Jose kinda reinforces that thought. Waving Mexican flags while burning American flags shows that divide exists, and don't forget his la raza...
View Quote
The judge is not Mexican. He is a US citizen. San Jose was an outrage, but this judge had nothing to do with San Jose. Linking the two is just not justified. Trump is doing this to play the victim card. I fucking hate people who try to pull that shit. What is more pathetic than a guy who simultaneously claims to be a billionaire and a victim?

Trump is also just being his usual assholish self and trying to smear anyone who doesn't suck his cock or shower him with praise.

Trump does not belong within 1000 miles of the presidency.

Vote however you like, though. It most likely won't make any difference in this libtard utopia.

Link Posted: 6/5/2016 3:33:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Well there is a hell of a lot of crap that Clinton runs her mouth about that I don't like, in fact I can say I hate that bitch, after what she and her husband did to us guys in the military during the first Clinton disaster, I can say, a fucking frog could be running against her and I would vote for the frog!  She is a fucking trader to this country that has cost lives!
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 4:14:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Im glad you didnt try and claim he wasnt a member of LaRaza (The Race)

http://gotnews.com/megyn-kelly-lying-judge-gonzalo-curiel/

To make sure you dont miss this part....

"The judge has repeatedly called himself Mexican publicly and privately and in his own Senate confirmation hearing."

Link Posted: 6/6/2016 3:20:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Im glad you didnt try and claim he wasnt a member of LaRaza (The Race)

http://gotnews.com/megyn-kelly-lying-judge-gonzalo-curiel/

To make sure you dont miss this part....

"The judge has repeatedly called himself Mexican publicly and privately and in his own Senate confirmation hearing."

View Quote

And that matters how?

The Judge in question has Mexican ancestry. So what?

He's a US citizen, with a proven record of being tough on crime & prosecuting Mexican cartel criminals...

Trump's 'University' was an obvious 'Music Man band' style fraud (in the same sense that HRC is obviously guilty of multiple felonies in-re e-mail handling) & he is just huffing & puffing & trying to get people to sympathize with his worthless, guilty-as-hell asss...
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 3:25:01 PM EDT
[#6]
How was it fraud?
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 4:08:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

How was it fraud?
View Quote

'We promise you the secrets of how to become a multi-billionare like Trump'

Students show up for the first class...

No actual 'special training', just public domain info, followed by a lead-in to go to another, more expensive class, where the 'real secrets' will be revealed...

Et-all ad infinitum.

It's the 'boy's band' con from the fictional 'Music Man', played out with real-estate instead of music...

Link Posted: 6/7/2016 12:35:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Dave A,

I am voting for Our Second Amendment - So President Trump.

You should just come out of your liberal closet and vote for hillary.
I think that would make you feel good.
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 5:26:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Dave A,

View Quote

Hardly.

My objections to voting for Hillary are the same as my objections to Trump.

US politics has devolved into a choice betwwen a dogshit sandwich and a catshit sandwich... I'm just going to skip eating, given those choices...
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 5:26:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Dave A,

View Quote

Hardly.
My objections to voting for Hillary are the same as my objections to Trump. Both liberal, both likely to appoint liberal judges, both pro-assault-weapon-ban.

US politics has devolved into a choice between a dogshit sandwich and a catshit sandwich... I'm just going to skip eating, given those choices...

If someone actually quits beating around the bush and launches a legit 3rd-party conservative bid, then THAT person will have my vote.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 6:45:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

If someone actually quits beating around the bush and launches a legit 3rd-party conservative bid, then THAT person will have my vote.
View Quote

Don't hold your breath, before that happens you will be blue in the face, and you know it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 9:26:25 AM EDT
[#12]
If someone runs third party...

You are determined to waste your vote and just as determined to vote for Hillary.

Nobody can stop you, but for fucks sakes stop lying to yourself. Nobody else believes that bullshit.
You either vote for Hillary or against her, no matter what you do.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:23:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 2:47:31 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

If someone runs third party...

You are determined to waste your vote and just as determined to vote for Hillary.
Nobody can stop you, but for fucks sakes stop lying to yourself. Nobody else believes that bullshit.
You either vote for Hillary or against her, no matter what you do.
View Quote

Sorry, but no.

I am against both of them.

I wouldn't vote for Bernie if he somehow had gotten nominated as a Republican, 'just because Hillary is the Demcorat'. Voting for Trump 'because Hillary' is the same as voting for Bernie 'because Hillary' (and honestly, Trump has more in common with Mr Sanders than he does with the GOP platform)...

I won't vote for Trump (or Clinton), because a choice between 2 corrupt liberal assholes is no choice at all...

Link Posted: 6/15/2016 3:28:55 PM EDT
[#15]
P.S. Trump isn't even the nominee yet & he's already caving on guns...

'Fighter' my ass. Just a rude blow-hard with no principles & a huge ego...
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 4:12:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

What do you care, you have already run your mouth enough letting everybody know you are not voting for either one of them, so why fucking worry about what either of them do?
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 4:47:37 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
What do you care, you have already run your mouth enough letting everybody know you are not voting for either one of them, so why fucking worry about what either of them do?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Emphasizing a point:

The 'Trump is better than Hillary on guns' thing is crap, he's another spineless gun-grabbing lib.

How far does this have to go, before people realize that continuing to support this rube is a pathway to disaster? Hopefully the RNC delegates have more of a brain than the average voter & toss him overboard...
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 4:53:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
It sounds like he's going to ask the NRA to help with his talking points.

Of course, of all the politicians in the race or otherwise, only Trump has focused on the ACTUAL issue.  The media and the rest of them are trying to divert attention from the root cause (ever been involved with Root Cause Analysis?).  The diversion is getting ten times the coverage as the actual issue!  The shooter wasn't reciting the 2nd Amendment when he was killing people, he was shouting something else.  You know that, and so does everyone else.  Only Trump has called them out on it.

If he had driven a car bomb into the building and killed all the the occupants, only then would the media be discussing the issue at hand, instead of running down the diversionary rabbit trail.  

Do I think Trump is the perfect GOP candidate? No.  But he's better by far than either of the last two losers they put up.  
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 7:25:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Emphasizing a point:

The 'Trump is better than Hillary on guns' thing is crap, he's another spineless gun-grabbing lib.    
How far does this have to go, before people realize that continuing to support this rube is a pathway to disaster? Hopefully the RNC delegates have more of a brain than the average voter & toss him overboard...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Emphasizing a point:

Well, I have voted in a lot of elections in my lifetime and I have seen a lot of people change their tune over the years, so I will take my chance on something that is new, over something that is known and Clinton is a known entity, and she can go fuck herself, she has been preaching the same damn thing for over 25 years now, she is going to ban guns.  I made sure and voted in every single election since I was able to, I made sure and voted from a combat zone, I made sure I voted from a VA hospital bed and I am sure not giving up now.  You might want to, but many of us don't want to.

Trump has changed his tune over the years, Clinton has not, she is still hitting the same fucking off tune song she did when she was ripping off the Saving and loans.

But stop with the bullshit.  We all know you are not going to vote for either of them, so stop being a jerk and trying to convince others to give up!

You are the one that has chose to continue to live in a blue state, and WA is as blue as they get, but just remember Blue indicates lack of oxygen.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 10:54:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Dave A and Forker,

did you both move here, from Commiefornia?
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 2:10:27 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Of course, of all the politicians in the race or otherwise, only Trump has focused on the ACTUAL issue.  The media and the rest of them are trying to divert attention from the root cause (ever been involved with Root Cause Analysis?).  The diversion is getting ten times the coverage as the actual issue!  The shooter wasn't reciting the 2nd Amendment when he was killing people, he was shouting something else.  You know that, and so does everyone else.  Only Trump has called them out on it.

If he had driven a car bomb into the building and killed all the the occupants, only then would the media be discussing the issue at hand, instead of running down the diversionary rabbit trail.  

Do I think Trump is the perfect GOP candidate? No.  But he's better by far than either of the last two losers they put up.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The actual issue is the continued existence of ISIS.

Not Trump's rubbish about immigration or gun control.

I've seen one person bring this up, of all the folks who ran for President this year. Ted Cruz.

Link Posted: 6/17/2016 2:13:40 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Dave A and Forker,

did you both move here, from Commiefornia?
View Quote

No. Wisconsin.

If I *was* from Cali, I might actually love liberal-extraordinaire Trump.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top