Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2016 3:17:18 PM EDT
I hope some liberal thugs get their liberal skulls bashed in by police in Seattle tonight.  I am so sick of this shit.  Every year.  Call the National Guard I say.  I wouldn't mind a Kent State scenario at all.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 6:53:54 PM EDT
[#1]
NVM
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 9:15:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I channel surfing for the coverage.
Sumpin' gotta happen.  
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:12:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm with OP. this shit is getting really really old. Same old worthless fucks we see at every single leftist Seattle whine fest. And they're being abetted by the idiots in our local TV media. KIRO and KOMO are keeping their "coverage" going past 7 PM.
I couldn't care less about these people. Besides, it's a Sunday, so there isn't even any traffic concerns.
I wonder how long it'll be before they blame this all on Trump.
Hickory shampoo time would be fine by me.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:19:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hickory shampoo time would be fine by me.
View Quote

I can tell you robocops were indeed practicing.

Smelly Hippys have surprises inbound.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:29:12 PM EDT
[#5]
watching KOMO, I just saw a guy in the middle of the protest march wear the Nazarene shirt.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:35:03 PM EDT
[#6]
"You want to march, MARCH!"

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:59:41 PM EDT
[#7]
It's going to be a long night.  for anarchists  
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:26:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Scumbags ditching back packs, weapons and black clothing. So far, SPD has done a pretty good job. I wonder how much $ was spent in the planning and training for this?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:51:39 AM EDT
[#9]
I frequent a place they do some training.

I've seen them for the last few weeks-always training, always raining.
They spent some time and some money, but it appears well worth it. They won.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:03:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

SPD did a great job!!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:41:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

SPD did a great job!!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SPD did a great job!!!

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 12:27:14 PM EDT
[#12]
The ones I think are idiots are the anarchists.  They actually don't realize that government and laws are the main thing that keeps many people from simply shooting anarchists.  Otherwise, it would be open season on anarchists, and anyone else someone disagrees with.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 3:40:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The ones I think are idiots are the anarchists.  They actually don't realize that government and laws are the main thing that keeps many people from simply shooting anarchists.  Otherwise, it would be open season on anarchists, and anyone else someone disagrees with.
View Quote

This. The anarchists would be very surprised if they actually got a situation like they say they want. It would be like the movie The Purge.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 8:14:37 PM EDT
[#14]
It's always surprising (if/when) people learn that the police are not there to protect the innocent from predators and thieves.  They are there to keep the community from unilaterally cleaning up their own neighborhood.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 1:15:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It's always surprising (if/when) people learn that the police are not there to protect the innocent from predators and thieves.  They are there to keep the community from unilaterally cleaning up their own neighborhood.
View Quote

But, but, but...that would be --- ANARCHY!!!  
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 5:01:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This. The anarchists would be very surprised if they actually got a situation like they say they want. It would be like the movie The Purge.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wasn't there an anarchist last year who showed up with a slung Mosin?  I was thinking he may need some better gear if he wants to dive into anarchy with that.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 11:03:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I hope some liberal thugs get their liberal skulls bashed in by police in Seattle tonight.  I am so sick of this shit.  Every year.  Call the National Guard I say.  I wouldn't mind a Kent State scenario at all.
View Quote

Careful what you wish for.  Half of the people killed that day were not involved in the protest but simply walking between classes over 100 yards away from the soldiers.

Randy
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 1:30:56 AM EDT
[#18]
SPD kept them moving, and wore them out. They got on trouble makers quickly and swept the streets.

How many miles did they walk those hippies anyway?
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 5:34:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Randy, be careful when hearing "facts" from ksu.

I'm from close to there, and know a few people enrolled and present that day.

They had been protesting for days. Kent was under declared emergency. They had burned the rotc building.
There were no innocents as the anti war anti American left claims.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:21:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
There were no innocents as the anti war anti American left claims.
View Quote

So if a person was present on the campus that day they were guilty of something?  One of the people killed that day was William Schroeder.  According to what I read he was attending Kent State on an ROTC scholarship, not exactly the kind of person who would be burning down the ROTC building and protesting.  Or do you think he got what he deserved?

Randy
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 9:58:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Have you read the timeline of the weekend?

The shitshow started Friday night and kept escalating. The shootings were Monday. Everybody knew what was going on. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
If you had went to the Mayday parade, just to watch, not an anarchist, and got one of those grenade balls through the hand- are you an innocent?
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 10:11:52 PM EDT
[#22]
A lot of these guys seem to believe that as long as they aren't actively being violent then they are untouchable, no matter what the crowd around them is doing.
Here's a newsflash.  The Constitution doesn't protect individuals in a violent group.  You have the right to peaceably assemble.  If you are in an assembly where people are being violent then you are not peaceably assembled.  In other words, it's not an individual right.

Despite all the claims of, "the cops suddenly attacked", there are almost always lots of warnings and lots of time to move before any police action is taken.  If you are standing in a group where some of the people are throwing rocks, then you are a part of the problem.  You need to leave or expect to be treated as a part of the violent assembly.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 1:16:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Im shocked King County doesn't charge them a "Tax" to protest.....say $100 each. No handstamp.....JAIL

At least require a "Good to go" pass, Fuck it, toll the sideways too.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 8:59:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yes, I read it.

Quoted:The shitshow started Friday night and kept escalating. The shootings were Monday. Everybody knew what was going on. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Classes were still in session.  Was Schroeder expected to stay away from class and hide off campus or in his dorm (wherever he stayed at night)?  The protest was scheduled for noon that day (although it was canceled by the University).  Based on what I've read, I don't think that Schroeder thought he was purposely heading into trouble instead of to class.

Quoted:If you had went to the Mayday parade, just to watch, not an anarchist, and got one of those grenade balls through the hand- are you an innocent?

Maybe not.  So did Schroeder go to watch the protest or was he going to his next class?  Everything I've read indicates that he was not there to protest or watch.

So what do you have that shows he was not innocent?  Take a stand; did he get what was coming to him or not?

Randy

Link Posted: 5/9/2016 11:16:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
A lot of these guys seem to believe that as long as they aren't actively being violent then they are untouchable, no matter what the crowd around them is doing.
Here's a newsflash.  The Constitution doesn't protect individuals in a violent group.  You have the right to peaceably assemble.  If you are in an assembly where people are being violent then you are not peaceably assembled.  In other words, it's not an individual right.

Despite all the claims of, "the cops suddenly attacked", there are almost always lots of warnings and lots of time to move before any police action is taken.  If you are standing in a group where some of the people are throwing rocks, then you are a part of the problem.  You need to leave or expect to be treated as a part of the violent assembly.
View Quote

So true, yet too many people don't realize that once you step out of the "box," you're putting your personal safety at risk.  Another solid point made by MJL is that if you're in a group of people and somebody within that group starts throwing rocks or whatever at the police AND you're still hanging around during this criminal act, you are part of that problem...  AND now fair game for arrest and/or an ass kicking, as part of the arrest process.

I'm fed up with all the liberals and all their twisted B.S., "safe spaces," and everything else they believe in... If they're soooooooo worried about free speech, why do they attempt to shut down anybody with another point of view?

I can almost guarantee that when these lefties get into trouble with an individuals with a criminal mindset, they're quick to call the cops to save their collective asses...  THAN bitch that the cops since they didn't protect them from themselves sooner.

On a side-note, I don't know enough to say anything about the Kent State incident...  Which I visited the campus last month, to say anything factual... BUT!!!!!!!!!!  If you see a large group of guys wearing U.S. military battle dress uniforms, combat boots, helmets, body armor AND with bayonet tipped rifles, YOU might want to leave the area very fast!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top