Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2016 10:25:35 AM EDT
Post your Want To Sell, Want To Buy, Want To Trade, & Want To Give Away, listing here.

Brief rules outline;

All AR15.com EE rules and implications DO apply, with these exceptions-
Prices and/or offers must be kept within IMs or otherwise off of the forum. Post your item and description only please.
You must be attending the upcoming LCR shoot to participate in this thread.
No 72 hr BTT rules, (it's okay to repost in this thread, but bumping a tacked thread is redundant & retarded)
No commercial interests or spam allowed. Zero.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some things, but common sense should guide you. If you're unsure if something is cool to post or not, IM Phil_In_Seattle or MigraDog beforehand, please.

Buying and selling outside of the EE on AR15.com, (allowed only prior to our larger get-togethers, on a limited basis), is an exception from staff that we've made every attempt to protect. Please treat it with the respect due, so we and other hometown forums can continue utilizing the opportunity. (ie, don't be the guy who screws it up for everyone else! Keep it honest, and keep it all business)

(The above was tastefully & completely plagiarized from OdT).
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 10:47:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:48:33 PM EDT
[#2]

I have some ammo to let go. 7.62x25, 454 Cassull and ten rounds of S&W 500 Magnum. See my # in the LCR thread. Evidently, I can't respond to IM.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:00:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Kind of a last minute posat, as I'm heading out of town at about 2 this afternoon, but I'll throw this out here in case someone is looking for something similar.

I'm not going to bring it if I don't hear from anyone by 2: no use just taking it for a ride

"Ruger" tactical .22

Tactical Innovations receiver
Tactical solutions barrel
Tactical Solutions Vantage RS stock
Weaver scope
Harris Bipod
Extended magazine release
blue dyed magazines

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 11:05:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Done
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top