Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2016 11:09:41 PM EDT
Need to get a CB installed for the work truck. already know what I want I just need a convenient place that will do it. They need to know what their doing like being able to "tune" the antenna and what not.

Prefer Olympia area or even Centralia/Chehalis, I know a place in Milton and will go there if I have to.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:21:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I have an SWR meter and can tune it but I'm in Tacoma.

Just put an old CB in my Peterbilt with a new antenna.

Worst part was routing the wire down through the door and back up to the headliner.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:19:09 PM EDT
[#2]
There is a CB shop in Federal Way of Pacific Hwy on Birch St. The guy tested out my antenna and adjusted it for me but he sells and installs as well. I cant remember the name of the place for the life of me though.
I can shoot you a pin from an iphone Maps app if you want.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:51:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There is a CB shop in Federal Way of Pacific Hwy on Birch St. The guy tested out my antenna and adjusted it for me but he sells and installs as well. I cant remember the name of the place for the life of me though.
View Quote

Truck City CB, they do good work but the guy that installed my last two radios is really really odd.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 11:27:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Truck City CB, they do good work but the guy that installed my last two radios is really really odd.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the place! And yes he is. LOL
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 11:34:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There were three guys there when I had them put a SWR meter on my CB - So damn odd.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 7:38:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can also vouch for odd dude lol.      

Truck City always had what I needed though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top