Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2016 11:43:28 PM EDT
Senate votes to remove WSDOT Secretary Lynn Peterson

The Republican-majority Senate voted to dismiss Washington Secretary of Transportation Lynn Peterson from her position Friday by not confirming her three years after she was appointed to the job by Gov. Jay Inslee.

The Friday afternoon vote was largely along party lines, 21 to 25. Democrats voted to confirm Peterson, while Republicans and one Democrat who caucuses with the GOP voted to remove her. The action is effective immediately, according to the governor’s office...

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 12:14:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Good fire.
Fuck her. I'm not buying the sob story the media is running tonight. Numerous mayors praising her, her ability to get things done, etc.

Someone has to answer for the Hwy 99 tunnel, the crumbling freeways, and even small shit like keeping the passes clear during the winter. The DOC Secretary is next. Hopefully, this doesn't cause a gridlock with the gun bills we need to be passed this year.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 12:58:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Good riddance
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 1:21:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:27:04 PM EDT
[#4]
About time that cunt got the boot.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:24:11 PM EDT
[#5]
State will just import more of their D buddies from Oregon or California, just like how they got her.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 11:35:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Just saw on the news that the DOC guy resigned with an angry letter.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 3:28:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Just saw on the news that the DOC guy resigned with an angry letter.
View Quote
Good. Fuck him too. Hopefully, he doesn't run into anybody his agency let out early. Assclown. Angry letter

Maybe the citizens of Washington can write him an angry letter?
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 1:27:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Funny how the Dems see holding the leadership of failing departments accountable as "politically motivated". If the political labels had been reversed (R Gov and R appointed Secretaries, D controlled Senate), but the Secretaries were still running such messed up departments, the outcome would be identical. Although I'd suspect a Gov with strong leadership would have recognized the issues sooner and made the call for a change in leadership themselves.......
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:47:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Good.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 2:40:04 AM EDT
[#10]
It won't matter much because our governor is an incompetent corrupt commie.
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 5:19:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

SR405 toll scam could be his undoing next election, but we will have to wait a while to find out.
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 5:56:10 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
SR405 toll scam could be his undoing next election, but we will have to wait a while to find out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No way in hell. Inslee is fucking Teflon with his earth warrior persona. King, Pierce, and Snohomish County will insure that the retarded fuckwit gets another term. While my opinion of Reichert has changed over the years, I would have loved to see him run for governor. He would be unstoppable in an election against Inslee.

4 more years of trying to get a carbon exchange setup, even more ridiculous transportation blunders, and more chances to raise taxes. Sounds about right for our state. Just one step closer to having CA, OR and WA merge into a giant state of fuckery.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:17:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Apparently OR is going into that "pay-per-mile" scam.  They have been pushing this one here and I'm wondering if that it's going to be that critter's next undoing.  Its voters base seem very willing to pay taxes.

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 2:10:15 PM EDT
[#14]
I got a kick out of Inslee crying like a bitch. Fuck him and all his leftist panzies.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 4:07:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
No way in hell. Inslee is fucking Teflon with his earth warrior persona. King, Pierce, and Snohomish County will insure that the retarded fuckwit gets another term. While my opinion of Reichert has changed over the years, I would have loved to see him run for governor. He would be unstoppable in an election against Inslee.  

4 more years of trying to get a carbon exchange setup, even more ridiculous transportation blunders, and more chances to raise taxes. Sounds about right for our state. Just one step closer to having CA, OR and WA merge into a giant state of fuckery.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I hear you.  Seems like the majority in this state has never seen a tax they didn't like.  Go figure...  Good thing he's busy saving the world, or else he would have more time to spend working us over even more.

I also didn't catch Inslee crying.  Is there a YT?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top