Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2015 4:23:53 AM EDT
Do you still have to be a member to buy guns at the shows or did that go away with the new background check law?
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 8:41:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Nothing's changed, yet.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 1:38:23 PM EDT
[#2]
They have a table where they do transfers between non-dealers for $10 (lower for multiples I think).  But you do still have to be a member to buy, sell or walk around with guns.

Rob
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 2:09:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 2:37:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Is it worth it to join anymore? Haven't been to a wac show in years.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 4:41:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is it worth it to join anymore? Haven't been to a wac show in years.
View Quote

Nope!  Deals are few and far between, easier and cheaper to drive down the street 15 mins to a dealer and shop.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 1:41:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I founds some ok deals at the last show.  I'm on the fence about renewing my membership for next year though.  I missed half the shows and the deals I got at the ones I went to weren't really enough to justify renewing.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:05:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I founds some ok deals at the last show
.  I'm on the fence about renewing my membership for next year though.  I missed half the shows and the deals I got at the ones I went to weren't really enough to justify renewing.
View Quote
Those ok deals stopped being such a big deal for me once I got over the whole "I got'z to have it now" syndrome.

Better deals can be found online or at some local dealers. I can't get shitty snack bar food while laughing (mentally) at the "undercover" feds, former Navy Seals, and all the Rascal scooters but I would rather not give the WAC a single cent. 594 and Internet dealers make their gun shows all about useless.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top