Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/16/2015 4:55:51 PM EDT
May fuck be upon him!

How do we stop this from happening? From what I read two reception centers will be in Kent which is the town next door!
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 5:35:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Really?
What did you expect?

Inslee gargles Obama's balls. This state is solidly blue regardless of all the other counties outside of the Puget Sound area. Even our Republicans are RINO-flavored.

Kent is better than my neck of the woods. No halal anything out here. Glad to no longer live in King County. I'll take longer commutes to everything over being culturally enriched.

Link Posted: 11/16/2015 5:36:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I just called his office. If he gets flooded maybe he will slow down.

Simon said they haven't determine where they are going yet.

Link Posted: 11/16/2015 8:46:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

He won't slow down. He's too much of an idiot to see things the way we do. It's all about the friggin feels. I have a better idea, don't let these "refugees" in our country, let's take care of the homeless problem we have in this country before we EVEN consider letting even one of these fuckers in country.
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 9:12:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Inslee will just tell you to fuck off and then challenge you to a wrestling match.

Beside, Kent is already Little Somalia.
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 9:38:35 PM EDT
[#5]
The list of states is growing.

Who had the link to our state critters. I'll email AND call them tomorrow.
You can make a difference, they count numbers!
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 10:37:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I agree that everyone opposed should let the powers at be know...but on a practical level, it won't matter much. Even if only one place in America allowed them in, it'd be enough. 5 minutes after they are dropped in (insert sanctuary city here) they will be free to travel to whatever state/city they want...including all of the ones claiming they refuse to take any. On this issue, the federal level is the only one that counts.
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 10:48:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I agree that everyone opposed should let the powers at be know...but on a practical level, it won't matter much. Even if only one place in America allowed them in, it'd be enough. 5 minutes after they are dropped in (insert sanctuary city here) they will be free to travel to whatever state/city they want...including all of the ones claiming they refuse to take any. On this issue, the federal level is the only one that counts.
View Quote

You are right in some, but....
24 governors have said no. If all 50 say no the kenyan will have to back up and punt. He can get overruled with enough pressure....we create that pressure.
You are right, the ones dropped in new orleans are a breach already. But the lower the numbers the better chance they are limited in numbers.
ETA: It took 2 minutes to let all the critters know via email. I will followup call tomorrow.

Link Posted: 11/17/2015 6:15:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Inslee will just tell you to fuck off and then challenge you to a wrestling match.

View Quote
When I met Jay, he had an air of aggressive douchebaggery. At least Gregoire was a little more reserved.

Not fair comparing Kent to Somalia. Somalia has a lot going for it these days. Kent not so much. Guess it goes to show that everyone still shits on Kent even after all these years since "Almost Live" went off the air.

Link Posted: 11/17/2015 8:49:37 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

When I met Jay, he had an air of aggressive douchebaggery. At least Gregoire was a little more reserved.  

Not fair comparing Kent to Somalia. Somalia has a lot going for it these days. Kent not so much. Guess it goes to show that everyone still shits on Kent even after all these years since "Almost Live" went off the air.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey, I don't see nearly so many John Deere or Stihl hats here any more.  

Link Posted: 11/17/2015 2:05:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
May fuck be upon him!

How do we stop this from happening? From what I read two reception centers will be in Kent which is the town next door!
View Quote

Sounds like a good place for an open carry rally.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 2:29:38 PM EDT
[#11]
All critters called.

"As a concerned democrat, if just one of these guys does anything bad, they are going to hand the election to trump- he will be worse than Bush!", with all the emotion and concern of a great du poster.
You can mail me my Emmy!
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 2:59:02 PM EDT
[#12]

We need to hold Inslee to account for any crimes these 'refugees' commit.

As in, personally responsible.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 5:00:19 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm glad he has taken this stance, he is up for reelection in 2016.  Keep talking Jay, WA is listening.

Democrats convert the fastest when they've been assaulted.  Hope & Change.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:15:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 12:23:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Do you guys realize how much fencing we would save buy walling in the sanctuary cities in stead of the southern border?

I'm thinking escape from LA might have been a prophecy.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 12:51:10 AM EDT
[#16]
We get to pick up the tab to support them.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 12:58:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Zip code 98CavVet0
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 1:39:43 AM EDT
[#18]
It won't be because I didn't try.

I emailed and called them all.
"One bad guy, we are going to get hit and trump will be president"
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 2:37:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kent's got nothing on the Ballard Driving Academy
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 6:22:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Looks like we should have set up a checkpoint on the Hood Canal Bridge as soon as King Co starting dumping trash into our jails now this
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 3:56:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try visiting High Point in West Seattle. I feel like I am driving down MSR Tampa just trying to get to work. I literally pass 100+ little Somalian kids in burkas each morning. Full ninja suits everywhere. I can guarantee you not one of them gives a fuck about assimilating into American culture. This is an invasion and the refugees are just a continuation of it.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 5:04:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Try visiting High Point in West Seattle. I feel like I am driving down MSR Tampa just trying to get to work. I literally pass 100+ little Somalian kids in burkas each morning. Full ninja suits everywhere. I can guarantee you not one of them gives a fuck about assimilating into American culture. This is an invasion and the refugees are just a continuation of it.
View Quote
It is an invasion and if makes me a racist or an insensitive asshole, I don't give two shits about being called as such.

At least a decent majority of those from south of the border make half assed attempts at assimilation.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 5:26:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It is an invasion and if makes me a racist or an insensitive asshole, I don't give two shits about being called as such.  

At least a decent majority of those from south of the border make half assed attempts at assimilation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could give two fucks if I 'offend' someone. Oh, you're offended? Isn't that sweet. Well so fucking what?

I just wrote my letter to libtard Inslee:

Your job is to make intelligent decisions with regards to the People of this great state. Part of that is their safety and wellbeing. Accepting Syrian refugees here who have no vetting or screening (what query database are they screened against when there is no database?) is at best an enormous display of gross negligence. For each crime that is committed by these refugees you should be held directly responsible for it. Personally.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 7:48:36 PM EDT
[#24]
I didn't vote for him.  So, it's not my fault.

Now......where is the petition to recall him?

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 8:20:26 PM EDT
[#25]
I called them all again today.
Simon remembers me.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 10:51:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Really?What did you expect?

Inslee gargles Obama's balls. This state is solidly blue regardless of all the other counties outside of the Puget Sound area. Even our Republicans are RINO-flavored.

Kent is better than my neck of the woods. No halal anything out here. Glad to no longer live in King County. I'll take longer commutes to everything over being culturally enriched.

View Quote

This

and Fuck Inslee

and king county, I go out of my way to not spend money there not even for gas
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 3:42:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Very little halal in Sno Co.  I'd rather deal with tweakers than refugees.

I work for the big hospital that employ's a very diverse workforce.  Lots of African and Middle Eastern types.  Even they say this is a VERY bad idea.  One RN I speak to a lot from Gambia even said "Dat jug eaired mudda fucka gon doom us all".  I about spit coffee across his patient.  I wish I could type his accent in, thats what made half the funny.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 10:19:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Your job is to make intelligent decisions with regards to the People of this great state. Part of that is their safety and wellbeing. Accepting Syrian refugees here who have no vetting or screening (what query database are they screened against when there is no database?) is at best an enormous display of gross negligence. For each crime that is committed by these refugees you should be held directly responsible for it. Personally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

There is a vetting process

— Syrians initially file refugee claims with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, which then refers them to the U.S. government. The process has no guarantee of approval and takes so long — Syrians wait nearly three years for approval to come to the U.S. — that experts said it would be a longshot for an extremist group to rely on the refugee program as a way to sneak someone into the United States.

— The U.S. has helped resettle about 2,500 Syrian refugees since the war started in that country in 2011. The Obama administration said about half that group is children, while about 2.5 percent are people over the age of 60 and roughly 2 percent are single men of combat age. The overall group is almost evenly split among men and women.

Not sure what the big fuss is all of a sudden concerning refugees.    As far as I know none of the attackers were recent arrivals to Europe.

Randy
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:43:31 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm sorry. I won't trust pbs over the fbi.

My family comes far before alleged refugees. I do not need exploding snack bars at southcenter to believe the threat is real.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 1:34:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

My family comes far before alleged refugees. I do not need exploding snack bars at southcenter to believe the threat is real.
View Quote

As does mine.  But it is obvious that the threat of home grown terrorism and terrorist acts by those who enter the country legally with other than a refugee status is much greater.  The USA admits refugees by the thousands every year and as far as I know not one of them simply bought a plane ticket and legally entered the country as a refugee the day after they fled their home country.  Most wait at least a year prior to entry.

I'm not sure why all the fuss about refugees now.  The Paris attacks were for the most part committed by people who had nothing to do with refugees.

Ranb
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 2:43:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

As does mine.  But it is obvious that the threat of home grown terrorism and terrorist acts by those who enter the country legally with other than a refugee status is much greater.  The USA admits refugees by the thousands every year and as far as I know not one of them simply bought a plane ticket and legally entered the country as a refugee the day after they fled their home country.  Most wait at least a year prior to entry.

I'm not sure why all the fuss about refugees now.  The Paris attacks were for the most part committed by people who had nothing to do with refugees.

Ranb
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ranb

So because the threat is bigger from someone homegrown you have no problem allowing their smaller threat in? That kind of thinking is a special kind of stupid.

it's not just their terrorism threat, they're culture and what they support is a plague on the entire world. They look at women as being a lower life form than dogs, most support Sharia Law, the list goes on and on at what an evil culture this is.

American's are SO worried about the "women and children". Why aren't all the men going to Europe worried about their own women and children? Most videos coming out of Europe show almost all men between the ages of 15-30.

France's problem is they've had a soft heart for Muslim refugees for years now, it's now biting them in the ass as it will in most of Europe. That kind of liberal thinking is taking over this country. 15 years from now when things like this are common in this country, liberals are going to sitting around "yeah but they weren't recent refugee's. They were "homegrown"".
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 5:56:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
So because the threat is bigger from someone homegrown you have no problem allowing their smaller threat in? That kind of thinking is a special kind of stupid.

it's not just their terrorism threat, they're culture and what they support is a plague on the entire world. They look at women as being a lower life form than dogs, most support Sharia Law, the list goes on and on at what an evil culture this is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I never said I have no problem with it.  How about you stick to what you know?
Islam is a religion, not a culture.  I've never heard that muslims rate women below dogs, got a source for this claim?  So far your list appears to be zero.  

American's are SO worried about the "women and children". Why aren't all the men going to Europe worried about their own women and children? Most videos coming out of Europe show almost all men between the ages of 15-30.

Children 15-17 are not men.  Don't fall into the same trap that the Brady Bunch uses by calling 24 year old people children.

From what I've read most of the refugees are women, less than a quarter are adult men and the rest are children and old people.

So you're claiming that a sizable percentage of muslim males are leaving their families behind while they flee?  How do you know this?
What videos are you watching?  Got a link?

France's problem is they've had a soft heart for Muslim refugees for years now, it's now biting them in the ass as it will in most of Europe. That kind of liberal thinking is taking over this country. 15 years from now when things like this are common in this country, liberals are going to sitting around "yeah but they weren't recent refugee's. They were "homegrown"".

I think the problem in France is that they are being attacked by people who don't like them.  People move in legally (not as refugees) then later on they attack for various reasons.

Why do you think terrorist attacks by invading muslims will be common (or more common) in the USA in 15 years?  I don't think America is that weak.  

We're losing much more citizens from attacks by our own people than aliens and recent arrivals.

Randy
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 6:40:36 PM EDT
[#33]
It should be noted that the mastermind and several other perpetrators of the Paris attack gained entry into France by posing as refugees.

We are pinning our hopes on properly vetting all of the refugees entering the country by the same government that secures our borders, provides healthcare to our veterans, and manages our tax code.  I am not confident in a positive outcome.

Meanwhile, less than 20 Chaldean Christians who face almost certain death in their homeland were denied asylum based on 'technicalities', the same 'technicalities' that some how do not apply to millions of other illegal immigrants.

The immigration enforcement system is clearly broken.  And we are to believe that they will somehow properly screen 10,000 refugees?  I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they will be 99.8% correct in their screening procedures.  That still leaves 20 wolves among the sheep, enough to carry out another 9/11, Mumbai, West Gate Mall, or Paris.  I do not like those odds.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 6:58:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
It should be noted that the mastermind and several other perpetrators of the Paris attack gained entry into France by posing as refugees.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Do you mean Abdelhamid Abaaoud?  I was reading that he was born in Belgium.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdelhamid_Abaaoud

Meanwhile, less than 20 Chaldean Christians who face almost certain death in their homeland were denied asylum based on 'technicalities', the same 'technicalities' that some how do not apply to millions of other illegal immigrants.

The most up to date article I could find on these people is here; link
It says they are detailed after entering illegally from Mexico.  It also says that more than 100,000 Christians have fled Syria since the rise of ISIS with tens of thousands now residing in El Cajon.  Is illegally crossing the border the technicality you are referring to?

The immigration enforcement system is clearly broken.

It sure needs work.  It's hard to get background on people leaving a war zone.

Randy
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 7:31:55 PM EDT
[#35]
I've had some interesting conversations with people about this topic.  My perspective is that we have a finite amount of resources to help people and we have enough local problems to spend our money on our own citizens.  Government is not charity - it has specific goals and feeding and clothing non-citizens is not amongst them.

IF we HAVE TO help these people, why can't we help them in place instead of wasting money on moving them across the world?  
IF we HAVE TO bring them here, why not only allow women and children?  Or even better, only young children, put up for adoption, have a vetting program for the pool of american parents and the child goes to the highest bidder with the excess money going to the forgeign parent(s) after the gov getting their cut for the service expenses.  This method doesn't cost the tax payers anything.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 7:40:14 PM EDT
[#36]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoZwIDlIL5Q[/youtube]
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 8:37:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
IF we HAVE TO help these people, why can't we help them in place instead of wasting money on moving them across the world?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You mean by housing the refugees in Syria, the place they are running from?

IF we HAVE TO bring them here, why not only allow women and children?

Since when was it a good idea to break up families?  

Or even better, only young children, put up for adoption, have a vetting program for the pool of american parents and the child goes to the highest bidder with the excess money going to the foreign parent(s) after the gov getting their cut for the service expenses.

Selling children is evil.    

This method doesn't cost the tax payers anything.

It will only cost you your soul; if you believe in that sort of thing.

Randy
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 8:42:06 PM EDT
[#38]

Let's see, 19 minutes of little snips of video pasted together without any reason for a rational person to believe they are all related to refugees.  This is your proof that most refugees are almost all men between the ages of 15-30?  What kind of chumps do you think read this forum anyway?  I would sooner believe Sarah Brady's claims that machine guns and silencers are illegal in the USA.  

Randy
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 8:57:37 PM EDT
[#39]
I've been looking details on terrorism in WA and not finding very much.  Here is some; Terror in WA

It lists 15 incidents including the 9/11 WTC attack.  One of these was related to an Algerian criminal who claimed refugee status upon arrival in Canada, then made his living through theft and welfare before traveling abroad for terror training.  He was arrested in Post Angeles on his way to bomb LAX.  None of the others are related to refugees.

Randy
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:06:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Randy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IF we HAVE TO bring them here, why not only allow women and children?

Or even better, only young children, put up for adoption, have a vetting program for the pool of american parents and the child goes to the highest bidder with the excess money going to the foreign parent(s) after the gov getting their cut for the service expenses.

This method doesn't cost the tax payers anything.

Randy

Selling children is evil?  They're not being sold in to slavery.  So people who adopt chinese children are evil?  Illogical.

I didn't say break up families, I said only accept women and children.  If there is a man involved don't take them.  If men make up such a small group of those being accepted it shouldn't make a difference - more room for women and children, like the Titanic lifeboats.  Tell the men to go back and fight for the good guys.

House them in place, where ever they are.  Presumably people in the middle of Syria aren't in contact with the USA, only those who have already left Syria are coming to us.  If we can't buy a plot of land near Syria and build a barracks and deliver supplies to feed them then we can't afford to care for them over here either.  

The basic premise of my comment you cut out - that the government is NOT a charity.  If you want to give charity to foreigners do so with your own money, not the collective tax money of our nation.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:30:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Do you mean Abdelhamid Abaaoud?  I was reading that he was born in Belgium.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdelhamid_Abaaoud

It says they are detailed after entering illegally from Mexico.  It also says that more than 100,000 Christians have fled Syria since the rise of ISIS with tens of thousands now residing in El Cajon.  Is illegally crossing the border the technicality you are referring to?

Randy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The immigration enforcement system is clearly broken.

Randy

At least two of the Paris attackers passed through Greece posing as refugees.  The report I read said that Abaaoud passed into France the same way, but it did not say where he started from.  

That 'technicality' is exactly what I mean.  It doesn't seem to be a problem for the millions of illegals that ICE ignores every day, including murderers, rapists, human traffickers and child molesters.  But for middle eastern Christians that are under constant threat in their native lands seeking asylum, the system all of a sudden clamps down.

It is indeed hard to get a background check done on someone fleeing a war zone.  That's my point.  How are we to be sure this vetting process will work?  Seeing how effective our government is at nearly everything else it does leaves me unconvinced.

And once these large groups of people resettle in our cities, do we have this to look forward to?
Rape gangs in Sydney
And also in Britain
Don't forget Sweden

Western Europe is just now waking up to the crisis it's open immigration policies have caused.  Are we not going to learn a single thing from their misery?  
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 12:57:24 AM EDT
[#42]
People for syrians coming here:

kenyan1

inslee

murray

cantwell

hillary

People against syrians coming here:

Every conservative I talk to
I'll take what is let them go to Mecca for $1000!
It's not too far of a stretch to realize this is a bad idea. What I can't wrap my head around is why they really are supporting it. It's not altruistic, what is the real motivation?
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 1:49:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
At least two of the Paris attackers passed through Greece posing as refugees.  The report I read said that Abaaoud passed into France the same way, but it did not say where he started from.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

A link to the report you read please?

That 'technicality' is exactly what I mean.  It doesn't seem to be a problem for the millions of illegals that ICE ignores every day, including murderers, rapists, human traffickers and child molesters.  But for middle eastern Christians that are under constant threat in their native lands seeking asylum, the system all of a sudden clamps down.

The Obama administration has deported about 2 million aliens as of 2014; that is more than Bush did in eight years. Deportations

Why are you comparing illegal entry by those in Mexico and Central America who come for economic reasons and do not apply for asylum, to those who enter illegally and apply?

It is indeed hard to get a background check done on someone fleeing a war zone.  That's my point.  How are we to be sure this vetting process will work?  Seeing how effective our government is at nearly everything else it does leaves me unconvinced.

Is there any reason to doubt it will work better or worse in 2016 than it has in the recent past?  You have some data to support your claim?

And once these large groups of people resettle in our cities, do we have this to look forward to?

Why haven't you supplied data on the populations we have allowed in so far?

Randy
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 1:58:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That is a very short list.  Support for limiting refugees is very broad among Democrats also.  Refugee bill

Not every Republican voted for stricter vetting or refugees.

It's not too far of a stretch to realize this is a bad idea. What I can't wrap my head around is why they really are supporting it. It's not altruistic, what is the real motivation?

What is the real motivation then?  Why can't it be altruistic?  Are the people comparing resistance to Jewish refugees prior to WWII with Middle East refugees in the 2000's on the right track?

Randy
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 2:15:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Selling children is evil?  They're not being sold in to slavery.  So people who adopt chinese children are evil?  Illogical.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yes it is.  Never heard of child trafficking?  Which Chinese children in the USA are going to the highest bidder?

I didn't say break up families, I said only accept women and children.  If there is a man involved don't take them.  If men make up such a small group of those being accepted it shouldn't make a difference - more room for women and children, like the Titanic lifeboats.  Tell the men to go back and fight for the good guys.

If only women and children are allowed in with the father staying behind, how is this not breaking up families?  It is like the anti-gun nut saying guns are not banned as long as you can own a single shot shotgun but nothing else.

Randy
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 2:28:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yes it is.  Never heard of child trafficking?  Which Chinese children in the USA are going to the highest bidder?

If only women and children are allowed in with the father staying behind, how is this not breaking up families?  It is like the anti-gun nut saying guns are not banned as long as you can own a single shot shotgun but nothing else.

Randy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Randy

Child trafficking?  The adoptive parents?  I suppose you mean the foreign parents.  Can't we vet these people? I thought you're saying we can vet them.  Now we can't?  If we can't even prove whose kid it is how are we proving they're not terrorists?  You can't have it both ways.  If you think Chinese parents don't get money out of the deal you're fooling yourself.

Apples to oranges comparison with firearms.  Nobody is forcing them to come here.  They can go to another country if they want men to also go.  If there are SO many people trying to get in we can pick the ones without men.  It is more like saying I want to buy your revolver but you don't want to sell it.  So I can't buy it, and have to find another revolver to buy from someone else.  But you want the government to force you to sell it to me because otherwise the revolver won't have a good home.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 2:42:28 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
That is a very short list.  Support for limiting refugees is very broad among Democrats also.  Refugee bill
What is the real motivation then?  Why can't it be altruistic?  Are the people comparing resistance to Jewish refugees prior to WWII with Middle East refugees in the 2000's on the right track?

Randy

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Randy

First part- Those I listed are democrats. But Im sure it enjoys favor with rinos as well. Im surprised Reichert didnt import his very own Syrians all the liberal causes he seems attracted to.
Second part- Republicans, your words. Conservatives, my words. HUGE difference. I dont subscribe to a party,I actually have very little in common with Republicans. I surround myself with like minded conservatives. Big difference.
Third part- You tell me. Its you, the lone voice here supporting bringing them here. IDK anything about the people comparing them to Jews, more NPR? I dont listen. I also do not for one second believe its altruistic because- The bigger the circle gets, teh less people care about others versus themselves- human nature. You care about your family, I care about mine, neither of us truly care about people in Timbuktu. I definitely care far more about my family- and the families of those I know and endear, than I do anybody from Syria.
Im really struggling to believe you, or the kenyan really care about Syrians. I have no clue your true motivation- care to share? I have a few theories on his (kenyan1) motivation.
ETA- The women and children are welcome. The family wont be broken up if they stay with the men- since thats your concern.

Link Posted: 11/21/2015 4:00:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Let's work on fixing our own shit. I see people at the food bank I volunteer at that could use the resources we would throw away on these "refugees".

But, I guess helping down on their luck people all ready here doesn't make anyone look good at their local Starbucks.

Link Posted: 11/21/2015 4:04:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Third part- You tell me. Its you, the lone voice here supporting bringing them here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Third part- You tell me. Its you, the lone voice here supporting bringing them here.

Where did I say we should be bringing refugees to the country?  Just because I object to stupid claims others are making doesn't mean I support Obama's plan to bring in more refugees.

Some people here are making claims that no person in their right mind would believe.  I'm just trying to bring a bit of common sense to the thread.  I do the same thing when a person says something stupid about gun control.  

Im really struggling to believe you, or the kenyan really care about Syrians. I have no clue your true motivation- care to share?

Some very stupid things were said in this thread.  I called them stupid and asked for evidence to support the idiotic claims.  Of course none is forthcoming.  Why should ar15.com be a safe haven for people to say stupid things and expect the rest of us to be the kind of chumps that will believe anything we're told?  

Randy
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 9:22:42 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Where did I say we should be bringing refugees to the country?  Just because I object to stupid claims others are making doesn't mean I support Obama's plan to bring in more refugees.
Some very stupid things were said in this thread.

Randy
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Im really struggling to believe you, or the kenyan really care about Syrians. I have no clue your true motivation- care to share?

Some very stupid things were said in this thread.

Randy

First part- You didnt. You also didnt speak against it. Your squishy middle ground, being for it before you are against it put the logical deduction by ny prudent reader of your support. Off the top of my head, everybody else has plainly spoken against it.

Only you said  

"I'm not sure why all the fuss about refugees now.  The Paris attacks
were for the most part committed by people who had nothing to do with
refugees.",

"Islam is a religion, not a culture.",

"From what I've read most of the refugees are women, less than a quarter are adult men and the rest are children and old people",

"You mean by housing the refugees in Syria, the place they are running from?",

"Since when was it a good idea to break up families?",

"I've been looking details on terrorism in WA and not finding very much.  Here is some; Terror in WA",

"Not every Republican voted for stricter vetting or refugees.
",

"If only women and children are allowed in with the father staying
behind, how is this not breaking up families?  It is like the anti-gun
nut saying guns are not banned as long as you can own a single shot
shotgun but nothing else"",

Thats 8 things you said straight out of the playbook of the kenyan, now you dont want to own support of his position? Stop waffling. Either you support bringing them here (as your tacit writings indicate) or you dont.
As for the second part, I agree.

Quoted:

There is a vetting process

Randy

Quoted:

Randy

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top