Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2015 5:13:53 AM EDT
I did a quick facebook check on them, two of them were Navy dependents and one still is.
I checked their friends list, they have numerous active duty people I know listed as their friends.
Beyond that, not one of the people listed as Johnson's facebook friend have commented on what happened.

Evil lurks everywhere.  

Brian Rayford, 20, David Nunez, Jr., 19, Kitana Hernandez, 19, and Derek Reeder, 16 involved in shooting of 17 year old John "Jay" Johnson.

Johnson borrowed Nunez's car, it gets towed by the WSP.
Nunez gets upset over the impound fee.

Rayford, Nunez and Reeder plot to kill Johnson.

Hernandez drives Rayford, Reeder and Nunez to Johnson's house.
Rayford pulls a .22-caliber handgun out of the pocket of his hoodie, pointed the gun at Johnson, closed his eyes, turned his head and pulled the trigger.

Rayford and Nunez are being held without bail.

Hernandez Reeder are being held on $500,000 bail each.

http://www.whidbeynewstimes.com/news/349103941.html
Link Posted: 11/15/2015 7:34:36 PM EDT
[#1]

Wow. People are so stupid...
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#2]
How did they intend to recoup the impound fees by killing him?

Stellar plan.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 4:45:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't help but feel like the only thing that explains this is someone who glorifies the movie/tv/gaming portrayal of illegal activity and getting away with it and is too stupid to realize that real life does not work that way or have a save/load feature.  Clearly banning those things isn't the solution, but I'm at a loss for what could be done.  'Stupid kills' is too spot on here.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 10:10:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 1:01:20 AM EDT
[#5]
It seems that one of them belongs to an active duty member.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 6:38:38 PM EDT
[#6]
20 years from now, when they're sitting in jail, they're going to think long and hard about what they did for maybe 800 dollars of impound fees.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 2:04:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
20 years from now, when they're sitting in jail, they're going to think long and hard about what they did for maybe 800 dollars of impound fees.
View Quote

If our governor wasn't such a pile of libtard shit two of them would never have to opportunity to think about what they did beyond watching their life blink out while strapped to a cold metal table in Walla Walla.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 2:43:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

They'll be out in  5 years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top