Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 8:58:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Read this on the Times website. The comment section was hilarious, but predictable.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 12:17:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck Weyerhaeuser.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 12:58:46 PM EDT
[#3]
They'll log as much as they can, sell off what they can for development and then sell off the rest to companies like Hancock.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 1:00:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck Weyerhaeuser.
View Quote

What's the issue with Weyerhaeuser?  Honestly, I haven't much if anything about them in ages.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 1:21:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What's the issue with Weyerhaeuser?  Honestly, I haven't much if anything about them in ages.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck Weyerhaeuser.

huh?
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 5:34:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck Weyerhaeuser.

They completely block all access to anyone without a permit, while most other timber companies aren't nearly as bad.  

My relative who is a logger confirms this and from his end they are a real PITA to work with.
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 12:42:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They completely block all access to anyone without a permit, while most other timber companies aren't nearly as bad.
View Quote

Yea, not so much.
Plum Creek and Hancock are just as bad if not worse.
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 4:02:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Cant say I agree with you.  Plum Creek isnt half as bad.

Campbell Group actively seeks bear hunters to help with management.  Plus they arent nazis about their property.

Link Posted: 11/17/2015 1:18:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

They'll log as much as they can, sell off what they can for development and then sell off the rest to companies like Hancock.
View Quote
Hancock acquired the Boise holdings recently. They have been busy gating their land.

But remember, all this rape and pillage logging/spraying  is done under the guidance of our state.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top