Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2015 6:30:26 PM EDT
Who's fishin?

This will be my first year. I saw a shitload of activity on the lower Green by Interurban during low tide.

I'm taking my boy to the puyallup weds then hitting the green hard with him Thursday and Friday. Maybe I'll get lucky and catch some of the big ones before the damn Indians net the river.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 9:24:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like you need to read the Medicine Creek Treaty of 1854 and review US Federal Judge Boldt review of the treaty in 1974.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 11:06:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Edited. Not worth it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 3:28:19 AM EDT
[#3]
My first time as well, gonna give the Snohomish River a shot tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 3:28:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sounds like you need to read the Medicine Creek Treaty of 1854 and review US Federal Judge Boldt review of the treaty in 1974.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 3:44:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's funny, I thought we defeated the natives long ago.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 10:54:32 PM EDT
[#6]
A treaty that lets the Indians take 50% of the fish by netting and hauling everything they catch, yeah, got it, what's your point?

Nothing on the Duwamish today, went went the tide was high. They still aren't running yet.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 4:11:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We signed and ratified a treaty with them.  If you don't like it, too fucking bad.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 12:04:47 AM EDT
[#8]
didnt catch crap off the pier today.

speaking of "Too fucking bad", those of you that don't like my frustration with netting can pound sand.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 3:52:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Come on up to the Skagit River and Whidbey area.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 7:41:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Come on up to the Skagit River and Whidbey area.  
View Quote

I'm going to have to do something.
Nothing biting on the pier in Tacoma again
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top