Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2015 1:04:56 AM EDT
Hello WA!

I will be moving my business to the Ft Lewis area in a month or two.  I am married to the Army and will be in the area for 4 years or so.  I build custom bolt rifles and do a bit of gunsmithing/cerakote type work as time allows.  I am currently set up in the back of a LGS in Idaho, which proved to work well on the last move for moving my FFL and generally being in a good spot to do gun work.

Does anybody here own/work at/ know of a a LGS that might have some warehouse/shop space I could lease?  Anybody have a machine shop that might have a spare corner?  Farm shop with a shooting range out the back door?  

We will likely be living on base so as close to JBLM as possible would be good.  I wouldn't mind a 30 minute drive but don't really want to be spending 2 or 3 hours a day going back and forth splitting time between shifts at the shop and being soccer dad...

Any help would sure be appreciated, and I look forward to meeting you guys!
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 12:10:40 PM EDT
[#1]
you can talk to tactical tailor or quantico , maybe i5 guns, Surplus arms
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 6:57:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
you can talk to tactical tailor or quantico , maybe i5 guns, Surplus arms
View Quote

Thanks.  I sent quantico an email a while ago but it probably didn't make it anywhere.  I will look into these other places.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:51:16 PM EDT
[#3]
email me and I will ask around

[email protected]
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 3:14:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
email me and I will ask around

[email protected]
View Quote

email sent, thanks!
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 9:09:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quantico Tactical's shop is packed form what I can see, likely they have no spare space available.  Tactical Tailor likely has some room, but doubtful they would offer it up.  I think the idea of finding a warehouse or machine shop type space sounds the most promising.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:19:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys.

I have a line on renting my own location on Pacific Ave in Lacey.  Now if anybody wants to drive to Seattle and ask the ATF guys why they won't answer the phone, that would help...

sorry for freeloading, here is some entertainment.  Last shipment:  .338 Lapua on a Badger M2013 and 6mm Creedmoor on a Remington.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top