BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 12:41:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

RebelGray has been added to the interactive Army training on "insider threats" as of this year. I took a screen grab, ill toss it up sometime.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lots of WAHTF forum member "criminal drama/extrodinary circumstances" this year.

RebelGray has been added to the interactive Army training on "insider threats" as of this year. I took a screen grab, ill toss it up sometime.

Lol..I remember during the train up at north fort when he got popped..fucking idiot
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 1:12:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lots of WAHTF forum member "criminal drama/extrodinary circumstances" this year.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0535/6917/products/mistakesdemotivator.jpeg?v=1416776264

Link Posted: 7/15/2015 4:45:27 AM EDT
[#3]
How come shit like this never happens to the retards in the TXHTF?

Link Posted: 7/15/2015 5:00:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Either way if Skillets was right you'd likely end up on a watch list or three just by stopping by his place.

Or maybe this is just an elaborate way of making him look like he's not actually a fed. To get more people when he's released from "prison." Or so he doesn't ruin his cover while he's assigned someplace else in case he ever has to come back. Or hell, it's time for him to retire and didn't want to be outed.
Or maybe just too many cheesy movies lately.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
His place kinda creeped me out, but a reliable place to shoot means putting up with shit you don't like sometimes.

Like being placed on a government watch list?

Either way if Skillets was right you'd likely end up on a watch list or three just by stopping by his place.

Or maybe this is just an elaborate way of making him look like he's not actually a fed. To get more people when he's released from "prison." Or so he doesn't ruin his cover while he's assigned someplace else in case he ever has to come back. Or hell, it's time for him to retire and didn't want to be outed.
Or maybe just too many cheesy movies lately.

It was understood that we were going on a list for being there.

Mehh... I am on a lot of lists nowadays anyway.
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 5:27:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 8:23:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
How come shit like this never happens to the retards in the TXHTF?

View Quote

Better at hiding their identity's is my guess.
Gotta be more then Strat, Shakul and me this year.
Taking bets on who else has had legal issues?
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 6:59:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He was part of the SAEDA brief at JBLM since 09, too...

I'm in his former company in the WA Guard...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top