Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 4:07:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been keeping an eye on this all day. No one gave a damn about it until it was released that it was 2 black men and a white cop. Then twitter suddenly blows up and protesters start showing up.
This will make your head hurt.
https://twitter.com/search?q=Olympia&src=typd&vertical=default&f=tweets

Meanwhile 43 people were shot in Chicago last weekend and yet not a single fuck was given....................
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 6:41:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I see the Fucktard Queen has already chimed in. Sawant, the resident communist from Kayakistan
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:16:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I had to switch radio stations this afternoon when Ron Upshaw of the Ron and Don Show started sounding all Ferguson on the subject. What a douche'.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 10:48:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Where the FUCK is this country going? Everytime from here on out when bad guys get shot, it's a racist cop.

Give all the cops a paid week off, see how bad People want them back after that.

FUCK ME.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 8:38:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had to switch radio stations this afternoon when Ron Upshaw of the Ron and Don Show started sounding all Ferguson on the subject. What a douche'.
View Quote

I wont even listen to Kiro Radio when those two are on anymore.  They don't know what they are talking about when it comes to the military, the police, the kayak protests, and probably more that I cant remember at 0530...but that sure doesn't stop them from talking.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:01:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a hard time caring about two dirt bags getting shot.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:41:01 PM EDT
[#7]
#BeerLivesMatter
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 11:44:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Beer today, Gone tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 2:08:41 PM EDT
[#9]
If you attack an armed individual you are not "unarmed". You are attempting to arm yourself. If you using anything as a weapon you are armed. I have seen people get seriously messed up by a skateboard. Right now the media seems to love the "unarmed" title and have been applying it to all sorts of situations were it does not fit. Saw a story the other day where an "unarmed" man with a knife was shot.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:05:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If you attack an armed individual you are not "unarmed". You are attempting to arm yourself. If you using anything as a weapon you are armed. I have seen people get seriously messed up by a skateboard. Right now the media seems to love the "unarmed" title and have been applying it to all sorts of situations were it does not fit. Saw a story the other day where an "unarmed" man with a knife was shot.
View Quote

Exactly. The general population is f***ing clueless about how fast a situation can spiral out of control and how someone with meager "tools" can f*** you up.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 5:20:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Give all the cops a paid week off,
View Quote

maybe just a nationwide case of 'Blue Flu'.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 7:14:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Give all the cops a paid week off,

Seems to be working in Baltimore, can't remember the numbers but shootings and homicides are WAY up. Good, serves them right.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 4:53:53 AM EDT
[#13]
26 Shootings Over Memorial Day Weekend in Baltimore...

Nine murders...

Deadliest month in 16 years...

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/05/25/police-26-shootings-9-fatal-over-memorial-day-weekend-in-baltimore/

Won't be long and Baltimore will have cleansed itself of a lot of trash. Less for the cops to deal with later LOL
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 1:59:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Yeah, people have been saying that for close to 50 years...  Me thinks the rate of procreation is beyond that of attrition.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:23:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yeah, people have been saying that for close to 50 years...  Me thinks the rate of procreation is beyond that of attrition.
View Quote

Time to give them shooting classes and push for more abortions
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 11:08:50 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I've been keeping an eye on this all day. No one gave a damn about it until it was released that it was 2 black men and a white cop. Then twitter suddenly blows up and protesters start showing up.

This will make your head hurt.

https://twitter.com/search?q=Olympia&src=typd&vertical=default&f=tweets

Meanwhile 43 people were shot in Chicago last weekend and yet not a single fuck was given....................
View Quote

Why did it have to be here...

I can just see myself spending a perfectly good summer weekend tooling around Oly in full battle rattle, under "thou shalt not hurt our precious, lovable rioting sh*theads - their lives 'matter'" ROE, because some idiot decided to start a riot over an obviously justified shooting, and they need the Guard to restore order...

And it's always the left-wingnut states where the riots happen... No one's going to rape/pillage/burn in WI or TX... But here, where they will get 'space to destroy'?

Yeah, I can see it...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top