Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2015 5:31:12 PM EDT
My Form 1 is approved for my Krink. Just wondering if anyone in the Tacoma area has any experience with cutting the stock retaining latch hole on the side and drilling the stock retaining latch pin hole on the bottom? Thanks
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 2:48:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
My Form 1 is approved for my Krink. Just wondering if anyone in the Tacoma area has any experience with cutting the stock retaining latch hole on the side and drilling the stock retaining latch pin hole on the bottom? Thanks
View Quote

I cant help but want to eventually get a Form 1 and a side folding Krink as well, when the time comes would you mind me picking your brain on what it takes?
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 1:21:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Blackwell Industries

BlackWell Industries
16552 121 Ave. S.E.
Renton,Wa. 98058
phone# (425) 442-8200
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 1:29:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Cutting the slot and drilling the hole are the easy part.  Are you going to assemble the latch part yourself?
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 1:36:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you, I will try to get in touch with Blackwell.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 12:42:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Keep in mind you filed the Form 1 as the new manufacture of the SBR.  That means you have to complete the work yourself, you can't pay a company do it for you.

If the company does the work, they must engrave it with their FFL info, and then transfer to you on a Form 4 as a factory SBR.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 11:27:30 AM EDT
[#6]
SBR part is already complete, as in the stock is already on the firearm. The stock retaining latch on the left side of the receiver is what I need to have done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top