Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2015 7:10:37 PM EDT
I am going to be purchasing/creating a trust from NW Gun Law group who seems to be highly recommended on this site. Here is where I have  a question I would like to put together an SBR and would like to have my wife and I as trustees on the trust. Does the bronze edition allow 2 names to be on the trust or is it singular.

Any help would be appreciated as I would like to get things going ASAP as my understanding we (WA) may need CLEO sign off for these items as soon as May (please correct me if I am wrong).
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:10:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Why not call and ask?

You definitely aren't going wrong getting those guys to set up your trust.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 9:06:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I am going to be purchasing/creating a trust from NW Gun Law group who seems to be highly recommended on this site. Here is where I have  a question I would like to put together an SBR and would like to have my wife and I as trustees on the trust. Does the bronze edition allow 2 names to be on the trust or is it singular.

Any help would be appreciated as I would like to get things going ASAP as my understanding we (WA) may need CLEO sign off for these items as soon as May (please correct me if I am wrong).
View Quote

Link

I went with this one. Much cheaper and you can put whoever you want on it. He was very helpful on the phone and returned all of my calls. Top notch.
Link
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:03:08 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks guys!
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:57:48 AM EDT
[#4]
also, look at the contents of the different packages: I beleive there's one that only includes the original trust with no provisions for transferability (in the cas of death)

I went with doityourselfdocuments.com & got basically everything that the others offer, but was less than 100 for all the bells and whistles

J
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top