Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2015 7:28:48 PM EDT
I suppose this has been brought up before, but is there a reason these events cannot happen somewhere in Everett? For a lot of members and attendee's, Puyallup is an hour and a half away.(on a good day)
There's hundreds of members living in Everett, Arlington and other areas to the North. Your attendance would go up.
There has to be a building that would work. What is up?
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 7:59:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Did I mention, I hate Everett...?  

Link Posted: 3/22/2015 8:05:22 PM EDT
[#2]
They already happen in Monroe, which is not too far of a drive from Everett and the fairground there is a better venue than anything you would find in Everett. Not sure what the problem is.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 3:14:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 12:15:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They already happen in Monroe, which is not too far of a drive from Everett and the fairground there is a better venue than anything you would find in Everett. Not sure what the problem is.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 7:16:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Are you short of beanie babies, beef jerky, overpriced guns and ammo and smelly old men in Everett?
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 9:56:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Are you short of beanie babies, beef jerky, overpriced guns and ammo and smelly old men in Everett?
View Quote

Not reall funny.  But true.
Why would anyone want to deal with the traffic/parking and were  would it be held?
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:19:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Because Monroe is just down hwy 2?
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 11:31:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Hi guy's,  was looking at the WAC site and how to join and am not clear about if a non member can purchase a gun at the show or not.

I have only been there one time and only bought some magazines and did not ask about guns.

I do have a cpl and am in the market for a handgun.

We live close to Monroe and planning on checking it out tomorrow.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 2:42:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Have to be a member to purchase or possess firearms at a WAC show.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 7:01:05 PM EDT
[#10]
So we took our filled out forms to join and paid 18 bucks to get in the door but did not
find any deals to make me want to pay the dues and join up.

Snagged a few extra mags and some ammo so we didn't leave empty handed.

The highlight of the day was got to meet the leather man Leonard who
made the holster, (Maker)  I bought a few months ago at our local shop Armageddon Guns in Monroe.  

Link Posted: 4/9/2015 11:29:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hi guy's,  was looking at the WAC site and how to join and am not clear about if a non member can purchase a gun at the show or not.

I have only been there one time and only bought some magazines and did not ask about guns.

Thanks
View Quote

Go to Fred Meyer or another local store to buy. WAC shows are a joke.
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 8:21:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

I've found a few "deals" at the Puyallup show, but it's been a long time since I've seen any gems in Monroe.
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 10:07:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Lot's of beanie babies and other crap tho.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top