Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2015 5:35:11 AM EDT
anyone else seen this? how is this incident being received in the state by gun owners? others?

Open Letter to the Sheriffs of Washington State

the history:
The Battle for Washington State

THANKS for any input!
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 9:30:39 AM EDT
[#1]
The letter above brought to you by this guy and his friends.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 11:27:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Dude to the right, behind the door, wearing a gas-mask?!
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 12:40:09 PM EDT
[#3]
This is the 1st time I have heard of this letter and the Patriots behind this and I attend at least one gunshow a month.
I read this forum frequently and am aware of all the supporters at the State Capital at a few demonstrations recently.
I'd like to see what happens here, it sure seems like an almost impossible task by the local Sheriff's department.
I do respect and support Law Enforcement Officers and Sheriff's at a local level, they have a big job to do out there.
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 5:25:49 PM EDT
[#4]
While I don't agree with many of their tactics, I do believe they are correct in that the federal judge overstepped her bounds by extending a firearms ban to all the federal courthouse property (including parking lots), not just buildings.  

So I think their "grievance" is accurate, even if their tactics aren't what I'd do or like to see.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 2:50:01 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

While I don't agree with many of their tactics, I do believe they are correct in that the federal judge overstepped her bounds by extending a firearms ban to all the federal courthouse property (including parking lots), not just buildings.  

So I think their "grievance" is accurate, even if their tactics aren't what I'd do or like to see.
View Quote

Pretty much this.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 7:00:32 PM EDT
[#6]
After reading the letter, it wasn't clear to me the specifics of what the judge or other people did that should cause people to "rise up".  I have always thought that letters should explain everything to the reader, and that letter didn't explain enough to me.  To say that a judge did something wrong, didn't tell me WHAT the judge did wrong, nor did the letter say what the person was arrested for.  

I'm all in favor of people airing their grievances.  If they want other people to understand what they want, a more complete background explanation of the alleged offenses would be very helpful.  

The only reason I post this response is because they requested input.  My input is essentially that they didn't adequately explain everything that happened.  Perhaps that was done in order to keep the letter from becoming a manifesto type of publication...but I'll never know.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 5:59:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 12:59:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Kit Lange is one of Gavin Seim's entourage.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top