Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/4/2015 12:19:43 PM EDT
Anybody ever put something like that together?

Thinking just an afternoon get together, rent a range or maybe Someone knows of a place?

Kind of a mini CWW? Meet some fellow ARFcommers, BS session, Everyone bring Their targets, some hotdogs and beverages.

Anyone interested?
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 1:23:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Kinda of like a meet and greet. I might be in interested.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 1:50:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Kinda of like a meet and greet. I might be in interested.
View Quote

Exactly, very informal. Find a spot, rent  it or whatever.  Maybe organize a potluck, and beverage.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 2:51:51 PM EDT
[#3]
The other wa forums schedule this sort of thing regularly, typically they pick a gravel pit and clean it up for the start of the day then grill food and shoot the rest of the day.  I think you'll find there's a good amount of overlap between forums.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 4:27:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The other wa forums schedule this sort of thing regularly, typically they pick a gravel pit and clean it up for the start of the day then grill food and shoot the rest of the day.  I think you'll find there's a good amount of overlap between forums.
View Quote

LCR exists.  Usually held quarterly.  The last one it didn't snow, but there was a lot of fog.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 6:04:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

LCR exists.  Usually held quarterly.  The last one it didn't snow, but there was a lot of fog.
View Quote

Sounds dangerous...
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 6:20:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
LCR exists.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

LCR exists.

And has for more than 15 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNCCaXSWZUs

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:52:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Some cool toys show up at LCR

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:26:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Some cool toys show up at LCR

View Quote

Some decent people too.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:42:23 AM EDT
[#9]
I'd be interested
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:33:57 AM EDT
[#10]
I would be in.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:07:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:11:20 PM EDT
[#12]
redtazdog, links don't work.

What is LCR?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:35:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

What is LCR?

Louis county regulars. Went to one bout 2001ish. It was a good time. I think it was 1gunrunner that made me a drink in a mason jar called a smurf of something like that. Fucked me up pretty good (think he was trying to roofie me, watch out for that guy).

ETA: I'd go again but I so much further north now
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:36:29 PM EDT
[#14]
2001 was the era of windex.  That would be my guess.  LCR....it's not for the weak, it's for the weekend!  I've missed the last few.  Need to get to the April one.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:05:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
2001 was the era of windex.  That would be my guess.  LCR....it's not for the weak, it's for the weekend!  I've missed the last few.  Need to get to the April one.
View Quote

Yeah...me too...got a few firearms that need to ...well...be fired.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:23:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:41:53 PM EDT
[#17]
The only problem I see with LCR is its so far south, us north end guys have a harder time making that drive. I'll admit I have never been to an LCR shoot.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:52:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The only problem I see with LCR is its so far south, us north end guys have a harder time making that drive. I'll admit I have never been to an LCR shoot.
View Quote

There is one coming up in April...the more the merrier. I'm in Lake Stevens and make the drive at least twice a year.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:50:38 PM EDT
[#19]
I do think a "north end" gtg would be a very good thing...I miss the old GF shoots.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 8:32:40 PM EDT
[#20]
The LCR shoots look cool, I will be going to one.

I'm just thinking  that a northern shoot would be cool to do.

Next is trying to find a location, I know a place in Hamilton, not ideal, but it could work. Anybody know of a good size pit? I got a Truck and 5'X8' trailer We could fill with trash, I'll pay the dump fee. Maybe work a deal with the .gov agency to grease the palm, so to say.

I read a thread from some Ohio guys, one had a chunk of property that They built a range on. Someday I will do that.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:21:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Somewhere north would be awesome. I would be in.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:38:59 PM EDT
[#22]
If you can't handle the drive then you can't handle an LCR.

Spokane people make it.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:47:00 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

There is one coming up in April...the more the merrier. I'm in Lake Stevens and make the drive at least twice a year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What days in April?

I haven't done an LCR since I got un-banned & would love the chance to show up... So long as it doesn't hit on a Guard drill weekend...
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 2:06:54 AM EDT
[#24]
I think it on the 4th.

I'm up by Bellingham, Anyone else almost Canadian?

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 3:18:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

What is LCR?
View Quote

They do now
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 4:05:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I think it on the 4th.

View Quote

Looks like April 17-19th
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 4:11:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I think it on the 4th.

View Quote

I think Migradog is an almost Canuck...
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 6:31:45 AM EDT
[#28]
How many Boeing People We got in here?
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 11:54:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If you can't handle the drive then you can't handle an LCR.

Spokane people make it.

View Quote

I've seen people from TX, OK and PRK as well.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 1:01:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 3:32:25 PM EDT
[#31]
I think we have had a few foreign nationals appear as well.  

Some of the toys are very cool.  

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 5:40:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do the campout thing, and not too far, for anyone. In the PNW.

Lots of cool toys come out, as mentioned. I am sure with the SBR law change, there are many nice SBR's to fondle. The Lewis Co. sheriff and Prosecuting Attorney will not arrest and or charge for handing guns to another to shoot or hold. They will only do so if you are actually trying to buy/sell and totally circumvent the law.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 6:44:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 7:06:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Oh you becha...Eh?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think it on the 4th.

I think Migradog is an almost Canuck...

Oh you becha...Eh?

He is apparently an almost Minnesotan, too.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 1:50:58 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

What is LCR?
View Quote

Google, it's a motherfucker.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 1:53:08 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

What is LCR?
View Quote

Too bad there's not a section of the WA Hometown forum where you can find out that kind of information.

http://www.ar15.com/content/page.html?id=444
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 1:55:05 AM EDT
[#37]

North of Hwy 2.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 2:22:09 AM EDT
[#38]

Above Index?

"In Washington's north cascades, don't turn off of highway 2 and go above the town of Index at night. Just don't. Stay on highway 2, and keep going."

Trying to get lurkers and new guys killed by werewolves or Dogmen.

I like it.

Link Posted: 3/7/2015 3:39:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Oddly this is all I can find from LCR.  I too need to get out to one it has been a while

http://vid303.photobucket.com/albums/nn132/SirJames_album/ebf74986.mp4

Sir James...
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 12:47:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/7/2015 3:09:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

20 miles and a ferry ride west of you. I'll probably be at the June one, again!

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 3:06:59 AM EDT
[#42]
I found this. http://www.ar15.com/content/page.html?id=445
I think it might be invite only. Kind of like fight club. How you get invited who knows?
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 11:03:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I found this. http://www.ar15.com/content/page.html?id=445I think it might be invite only. Kind of like fight club. How you get invited who knows?
View Quote

You ask someone who is going...and they'll see to it you have a guide to the pit. This is done to keep certain "folks" from showing up and destroying a good thing. I think at one point we actually had a "reporter" try to go to an LCR....that's the type of publicity we try to avoid. It looks like a lot of secrecy..but it's just some discretion in order to keep the area we shoot  clean and free of the usual crap that goes on in pits open to the public.    So yeah...if you want to go..IM  someone who is going.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 12:25:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 5:05:15 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

You ask someone who is going...and they'll see to it you have a guide to the pit. This is done to keep certain "folks" from showing up and destroying a good thing. I think at one point we actually had a "reporter" try to go to an LCR....that's the type of publicity we try to avoid. It looks like a lot of secrecy..but it's just some discretion in order to keep the area we shoot  clean and free of the usual crap that goes on in pits open to the public.    So yeah...if you want to go..IM  someone who is going.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I found this. http://www.ar15.com/content/page.html?id=445I think it might be invite only. Kind of like fight club. How you get invited who knows?

I would like to go to one. I Just need to know the days to see if their is a schedule conflict.

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 5:36:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 10:06:10 PM EDT
[#47]
I'll be there in June.  I'll bring the snow
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 10:08:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Hizzonner, the mayor, welcomes one and all. As long as you play nice with others, don't be a dick and bring Kahlua (it's like a green card for noobz), you're in. As Migra sez, or maybe it was gdub, IM someone who has been to LCR before and, unless you don't failboat on the aforementioned characteristics, you should find yourself spending a weekend in good company. FTR, I've been to one or two. Maybe three...
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 10:42:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I heard a Fed once snuck in though....................
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I heard a Fed once snuck in though....................

yeah...I heard that too...he kept yelling "Wolverines" to distract us  however.......
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 10:44:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I would like to go to one. I Just need to know the days to see if their is a schedule conflict.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Soonest is April 17-19th   next one is in June...usually the weekend after fathers day.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top