Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2015 5:55:18 PM EDT
It looks like I'll be spending a good part of the next year in Quincy for work. Any tips or warnings about the area? Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:40:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Weekend fun at Crescent  Bar.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 1:13:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Se habla?
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 2:16:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Lots of duck/goose hunting available, plus upland game.  Fishing isn't bad over there either.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 6:21:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Se habla?
View Quote

Yup. Head over to Levenworth, go to the chocolate shop and get a dipped Twinkie on a stick.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 1:47:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Lots of Mexicans...do not...I say again...do not park your car at ancient lakes with anything in it...........
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 1:55:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Working at the Microsoft data farm are ya? Try and stay in Crescent Bar...nice little bar and restaurants and gets pretty busy in the summer.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 2:01:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Working at the Microsoft data farm are ya? Try and stay in Crescent Bar...nice little bar and restaurants and gets pretty busy in the summer.
View Quote

Up the hill from cresent is a winery/hotel/restraunt...very good.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:18:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote

Not Microsoft. If I had an RV, I'd go to Crescent Bar.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 9:43:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Make friends at the grange downtown and you might find some places to hunt for geese.  Plain old well drinks are inexpensive.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:52:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can rent places at Crescent Bar. The settlement with PUD is almost done. Part will be them expanding public space, including more camp areas.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:24:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:43:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Leavenworth is not to far away and a cool place.
View Quote

1 hour
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top