Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2015 10:59:32 PM EDT
Preferably around Everett/Marysville? I need to get some square tubing for a project this weekend, and don't really know where to get it. I need 2" and 3" diameter, about 20' total.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:13:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Highly recommend Everett Steel. Its a huge place, but they handle the smallest of orders. I go in there for around the house jobs all the time. Brian out in the yard will ask what you need, tell you what it cost, and cut it right to size. First time I was there was a little intimidating because its such a huge suplier, but take my word I've been very impressed with there service each time. Good luck!
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:13:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Everett Steel in Everett/Woodinville locations are really good.  They have good scrap bins but will also cut to order.

Sean
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 3:22:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Haven't been around Everett, but can say good things about metal supermarket in Kent, very nice, cut to order and reasonable.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:26:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Metal Supermarket in Kent and online metals (can do will call pick up in Seattle) have always been good to me.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 5:12:39 PM EDT
[#5]
There is a metal supermarket in Everett as well now. Small orders they are the way to go,

Everett steel I've had to wait a week if I wanted something cut before.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 12:51:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Whiteside Steel on Hwy 9 Clearview.  Small yard but usually have most sizes of tube and cut to length fast.

Whiteside Steel

17706 State Route 9 SE
Snohomish ,  WA 98296 (360) 668-0533
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top