Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2015 5:34:24 PM EDT
Looking to spend a bit of my tax return.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 8:29:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I recently bought a HK UPSc from them, and have done 4 or 5 transfers in the last year with no issues.  I ordered the USPc from their website and it took about 4-5 days before I got the notice it was ready for pickup.  I didn't check to see if they had it in stock at their store.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 9:12:50 PM EDT
[#2]
They are pretty nice guys, $40 Private transfers and have a decent amount of stuff on hand. They will wheel and deal so don't think you shouldn't try and bargain.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 9:48:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Make sure to ask for a cash/debit card price

Link Posted: 2/2/2015 10:49:26 PM EDT
[#4]
They're ok. They used to be better. Their website needs an overhaul, their transfers have gone up, meh
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 11:31:45 PM EDT
[#5]
The search function on their website blows.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 1:02:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

All you are doing is searching a well known distributor. It isn't likely 'in stock' at their location.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 9:13:20 PM EDT
[#7]
GTG in my book.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 9:23:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

All you are doing is searching a well known distributor. It isn't likely 'in stock' at their location.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know, but if I put in my search term and it returns six pages of guns, and what I'm looking for isn't on page one so I click next or page two, and suddenly I'm at a blank page, I wonder what I'm missing.  Is the gun I'm looking for on the site?  Who knows.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 11:16:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I completely agree.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 12:54:36 AM EDT
[#10]
These clowns are terrible. Shop elsewhere.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 4:38:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you are going to post something like that at least provide some context...

I used them in the past for a few transfers and each time was a smooth transaction.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:02:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

You do know that was your post '666', right?  

Bwah-HA!  Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!  

I will keep you...posted.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 1:33:16 AM EDT
[#13]
I've used them for a half dozen transfers from online dealers. GTG as far as I'm concerned.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:42:04 PM EDT
[#14]
They had what I wanted at a decent price, my only complaint with the transaction was they marked my "PGO shotshell firing firearm" as a "long gun" on the 4473 instead of correctly as an "other" even after I said something about it not being a "long gun". At some point it'll eventually be an AOW and I was hoping to keep the paperwork clear on that. As is Ive got the factory label/PGO model number it's not a deal killer, it was just annoying.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 2:09:25 AM EDT
[#15]
I used them few times for transfer, $40 is pretty steep.

During last gun craze, they used to have pmags for like $60-$70 ... stopped dealing with them once I found these guys

https://www.facebook.com/2Aindustries

they do transfers for ~$30
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 2:21:25 PM EDT
[#16]

Used to be good. Now not so much.

During the big panic, jacked the transfer fees.

Far better option for east siders / north enders is Big Country Arms in Kirkland.

Kevin is super nice guy and $25 transfers (hand gun/long gun).

My go to FFL now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top