BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2015 1:51:14 AM EDT

At this point I think Marshawn is just doing it to fuck with the NFL
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 2:22:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:48:48 PM EDT
[#2]
He's laughing all the way to the bank on this.

He is a PR genius.  The hat he wore for that, the one he's gonna get fined for?  Sold out in minutes.

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:57:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope he's mocking the NFL cause Roger Goodell is a joke. Fine a player for not talking or talking(possibly Sherman) yet not a damn thing will happen to the Patriots for trying to cheat..........again.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 8:36:38 PM EDT
[#4]
good lord, it's impossible to root for either one of these teams. Worst superbowl match up ever. I'm not even going to bother to watch this year, and I love football.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:34:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

good lord, it's impossible to root for either one of these teams. Worst superbowl match up ever. I'm not even going to bother to watch this year, and I love football.  
View Quote
You love football, yet you don't want to watch a matchup of the best defense vs an excellent offense in the Super Bowl?  You sure about that?

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:10:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 12:25:43 AM EDT
[#7]
It's getting ridiculous I don't know why they keep hassling him over stupid shit. That "gesture" in the last game, $20k? really?
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:55:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You love football, yet you don't want to watch a matchup of the best defense vs an excellent offense in the Super Bowl?  You sure about that?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Positive. I'm a Raider fan, so I don't need to see either Bill Bella-cheat / Tom "My arm was going forward" Brady OR the super seachicken bandwagon fans going bat shit crazy / celebrating for the next 6 months. I hope a meteor takes out both teams right before kick off.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:33:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Positive. I'm a Raider fan, so I don't need to see either Bill Bella-cheat / Tom "My arm was going forward" Brady OR the super seachicken bandwagon fans going bat shit crazy / celebrating for the next 6 months. I hope a meteor takes out both teams right before kick off.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HEY! You're a Raiders fan so act like it... Stick to hating the Niners!
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:31:28 PM EDT
[#10]
He appears to have some difficulty reading the cue cards

And pronouncing the bigger words like earth "errff"
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 4:38:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He appears to have some difficulty reading the cue cards

And pronouncing the bigger words like earth "errff"
View Quote

He's from Oakland, what do you expect?
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 11:52:42 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't even like football.  But I'll listen to it on game day.

Wonder if I axed him to sign a hat if I bought one, if he'd sign ...................  

I think he's great
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 1:57:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

It's getting ridiculous I don't know why they keep hassling him over stupid shit. That "gesture" in the last game, $20k? really?
View Quote

The NFL takes the 'professional' thing way too seriously, as if they can get a bunch of football players to behave like PhDs by handing out fines...

It's football, not rocket science... They're going to act like life-long teenagers, because alot of them are...
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 10:03:34 AM EDT
[#14]
I kinda like the take that Steven a smith had on Lynch's whole charade, which is basically "if you're all about trying to help inner city kids (he has a big charity for it) then why are you teaching them to flip the bird to your employer via childish rebellion?" That works for rock stars and pro athletes. For the other 99.9% of the population it means you'll never succeed in life. That's not helping the kids. We can sit around and say that athletes shouldn't be role models, but all that matters is that kids in the hood are going to look up to a guy like lynch and they will follow his bad example. I'd much rather the kids be inspired to work hard and follow the rules...because that'll lead them to a better life.

So while it may be funny and otherwise non-influential to some people with fully developed minds, that's not the only kind of people listening to lynch...
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 5:52:56 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I kinda like the take that Steven a smith had on Lynch's whole charade, which is basically "if you're all about trying to help inner city kids (he has a big charity for it) then why are you teaching them to flip the bird to your employer via childish rebellion?" That works for rock stars and pro athletes. For the other 99.9% of the population it means you'll never succeed in life. That's not helping the kids. We can sit around and say that athletes shouldn't be role models, but all that matters is that kids in the hood are going to look up to a guy like lynch and they will follow his bad example. I'd much rather the kids be inspired to work hard and follow the rules...because that'll lead them to a better life.

So while it may be funny and otherwise non-influential to some people with fully developed minds, that's not the only kind of people listening to lynch...
View Quote
I can think of worse examples than Lynch.

http://www.utsandiego.com/nfl/arrests-database/?appSession=326143747268294&RecordID=&PageID=2&PrevPageID=&cpipage=1&CPISortType=&CPIorderBy=

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top