Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2015 11:22:16 PM EDT
Well, it looks as if Guam is going to release me from its firm grasp and allow me to move to WA. I will be in Kitsap area working at KeyPort, (across from the Sub Base Bangor). I will be buying a house because I am done moving. Lived the military life for 22 years and the last 3 as a civilian working in Guam. I am DONE DONE DONE! Just want to settle down and have a good life. I will be bringing some items of choice there and would like to build a few SBRs and get a few Cans also I have been reading this:trust and I am starting to get an Idea on what to do. I also like shooting out on public land and have been reading this land. The only place I go here in Guam is out in the Bush. I know I am going to start having questions as the time gets closer to our departure. The one question I have now is, who/where is a good boarding facility for dogs? I want to send my dogs over two weeks early so the family and I can take a trip to Thailand and Korea before we fly state side. So we would need for them to pick up the dogs and board them for 2 weeks. If you all know of any place that you guys trust please let me know.
My family is really looking forward to this final move!
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:46:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I've boarded my dog here several times over the years: Pioneer K9 Kennels.  I did a lot of research and Marty is the best.  I don't know about the logistics of getting your dog from Guam to his place though.  He might be willing to pick them up at the airport for a little extra.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:45:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Lots of nice places with affordable acreage around Keyport, and quick access to lots of public land across Hood Canal, as well as some scattered areas around Kitsap. Depending on where you buy you're also pretty close to Poulsbo Sportsmans Club which is a decent benching range that goes up to 200yd.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 4:57:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys for the info so far. Keep it coming!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top