Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2015 12:42:49 AM EDT
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/I-Will-Not-Comply-organizer-arrested-in-courthouse-ruckus-288770571.html

This is not the guy I want to represent me.  Kudos for putting together what sounded like a very successful "I will not comply" rally. But I really don't  appreciate  someone running around posing as the pro 2a "front man" getting caught up in some stupid shit like this. And this is not the first time.There are a few videos of him antagonizing police and court officials. This is the kind of publicity that makes us look like a bunch of loose canon jackass's  

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:55:05 AM EDT
[#1]
You forgot these douchebags.  

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:49:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Did they issue any threats? Other than their open display?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:57:46 PM EDT
[#3]
carrying at low ready, cycling their actions, wearing gas masks. no direct threats, but totally herp derp.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:45:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did they issue any threats? Other than their open display?
View Quote

When they cycled their actions a combined 30-40 times I found that both concerning and unacceptable.  We were on the steps of the state capital.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:07:58 PM EDT
[#5]
So, how does behaving well, being politically correct, respecting other groups' freedoms worked so far?  

Did it make the progressive-liberals shut up and stop coming after us?

How does, on their (progressive-liberals) side, did it work suing and shutting down business that did not agree with their beliefs (e.g. the bakeries and the gay stuff...) worked for them?

How long will someone still believe that being politically correct on our side will work?

I do not OC and do not advocate that.  However, it's been a long time since I cared about what the progressive-liberal fruitcakes think or react to OC.  

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:48:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Pretty good so far as we have gotten back suppressors and SBR's.  Acting like an asshat will absolutely guarantee you getting nowhere and most likely will result in continued assaults on our liberties.  

Unless you are really willing to get into a shooting war with the government, "patriot" talk will not accomplish anything.  Raising arms against the government will guarantee two things.  Prison and death.  Don't be that guy and fuck it up for the rest of us.  

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:27:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes.  You have a good point.  However, we still got 594...  

Again, I do not OC, do not advocate OC (personally I think it's dumb to advertise I have a gun to everyone) but will not blame someone acting under the law.

Did they go too far?  Yep.  Could have just kept their rifles on the slings and at their back, though.  

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:50:11 AM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

Backstory? Is that where they went when they vacated the top steps at the rally? I noticed the Highway Patrol guys seemed to be paying them a lot of attention.

There was nothing gained by them disrupting the speakers at the rally.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:17:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Yes, that is where they went.  

Rossi, we screwed up by not fighting hard enough against 594.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:50:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Was there really a transvestite there?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:12:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Yes.  She did a good job in her presentation.  The deep voice caught me off guard, and then it clicked. Doesn't matter though as she is on our side.  I'd rather have a well spoken transgender person on our side than on the other side. Spoke with her afterwards and thanked her for showing up with friends.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:42:41 AM EDT
[#12]
So is gasmask guy an agent provocateur?

Has anyone seen his face? What does his facebook look like?
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 3:26:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I wonder if some of them might be agent provocateurs.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 3:40:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

his face is in the other thread. guy on the left in the black jacket wearing red gloves.

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 5:24:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So, how does behaving well, being politically correct, respecting other groups' freedoms worked so far?  

Did it make the progressive-liberals shut up and stop coming after us?

How does, on their (progressive-liberals) side, did it work suing and shutting down business that did not agree with their beliefs (e.g. the bakeries and the gay stuff...) worked for them?

How long will someone still believe that being politically correct on our side will work?

I do not OC and do not advocate that.  However, it's been a long time since I cared about what the progressive-liberal fruitcakes think or react to OC.  

View Quote

Well, it led to the legislators legalizing suppressors and SBRs so... pretty damn well?
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 5:25:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yes.  You have a good point.  However, we still got 594...  

Again, I do not OC, do not advocate OC (personally I think it's dumb to advertise I have a gun to everyone) but will not blame someone acting under the law.

Did they go too far?  Yep.  Could have just kept their rifles on the slings and at their back, though.  

View Quote

Can't blame the politicians for an initiative passed via a process explicitly designed to bypass them.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 6:16:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

his face is in the other thread. guy on the left in the black jacket wearing red gloves.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i174/philinseattle/News%20and%20Events/GunProtest_two_zps27f56ab6.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i174/philinseattle/News%20and%20Events/GunProtest_two_zps27f56ab6.jpg

Looks like a bit of Broadway theater

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 6:23:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top