BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:16:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'd like to apologize to you and others as well, jekbrown, because I was guilty of being an asshole when all that shit was going down.  I said some inappropriate things, fired up because of the situation.  We're fairly aligned in some of our views (from what I've seen of your other posts), and I regret what I said, because we should all be hanging together in this cause.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cool, thanks amigo. I know there was some testy debate (ok, I have no idea if you were testy, but I'm almost always pissed about gun laws so I know I was!) back when no one knew what ATF was going to do about the WA law. I'm glad we've moved passed that because it's pretty clear at this point that you're good people...so I take back anything bad I ever said about ya.  

I'd like to apologize to you and others as well, jekbrown, because I was guilty of being an asshole when all that shit was going down.  I said some inappropriate things, fired up because of the situation.  We're fairly aligned in some of our views (from what I've seen of your other posts), and I regret what I said, because we should all be hanging together in this cause.

Guilty as well.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 12:13:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Pseudo friend of mine claims he got denied, on an E-file form 1 for SBR because of some info from the WA DOJ. He is usually full of crap on this stuff but was curious if anyone here has heard anything. I am planning on submitting my first form 1 this coming weekend myself.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:07:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Pseudo friend of mine claims he got denied, on an E-file form 1 for SBR because of some info from the WA DOJ. He is usually full of crap on this stuff but was curious if anyone here has heard anything. I am planning on submitting my first form 1 this coming weekend myself.
View Quote

He is full of shit.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:25:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He is full of shit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is full of shit.

I figured as much, it isn't the first time he has been full of shit and it will not be the last.

Thanks for the info. Form 1 here I come!!
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:34:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Every time I got "rejected" I got a form letter back along with the application telling me what I did wrong.  One time I forgot to include the check, another time I wrote the check out to the US Treasury instead of the BATFE.  Ask to see the letter he got back.  No letter then he is telling a tall tale.

Randy
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 2:40:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Would someone define SBR for Me?

I got two pistols, with the Spikes buffer tube stock, 7" barrel. I know no butt stock or verticle fore grip.

Is a SBR just a registered pistol, that You can add a buttstock on to?

And Dawgfish, You seem to be in the "Business". May I ask what it is you do that you are so involved and knowledgable on the very important subject. I'm getting close  to getting a can in .30, and .22

Thanks, Dave
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 9:48:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Would someone define SBR for Me?

I got two pistols, with the Spikes buffer tube stock, 7" barrel. I know no butt stock or verticle fore grip.

Is a SBR just a registered pistol, that You can add a buttstock on to?
View Quote

Officially, a SBR is a rifle that has a barrel under 16 inches in length.  
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:21:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Bumping this in light of the recent denials.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:49:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Indeed. The time to get after this is yesterday. I don't see any reason why this can't be tacked onto some bill as an amendment or something. Democrats pull that crap off all the time.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top