Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2015 4:23:57 PM EDT
Anyone know of a good place to get some lowers engraved close to the tri cities area?
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 3:56:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure if it has to be an FFL....or just a shop.....

But I searched online w/ engraving around Pasco, this place is one that popped up.

Hiline Engraving & Fabrication Incorporated
Engraving & Platemaking
2105 Aviator St, Richland, WA 99354

There is a few others if you search online....naturally, trophy shops pop up.  Not sure if their equipment would do something large and deep enough.

A & B Engraving
705 W 42nd Ave, Kennewick, WA 99337

That's what came up on searches....not sure if they would be able to do what you want.

Link Posted: 1/13/2015 1:58:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I had a SBR lower engraved at Sandie's Trophys in Pasco.  I will post a pic later when I get a chance.  It isn't as fancy as the stuff I have seen on here done by Trevor in Auburn.  The owner's name is Mark and he used a diamond cutter.  It was $25.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:00:26 AM EDT
[#3]
+1 for Sandie's in Pasco.  I would call first to make sure they have the time to do it while you wait, it took about thirty minutes for mine.  Nothing fancy, but it got the job done.  I'll try to get a pic tonight or tomorrow.  They charged me $30 though...
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:51:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I had a SBS engraved at mounts in kennewick and they did a great job. Think it was $25 and took about 10 min.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 3:54:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Just and update for anyone thats looking.

Mounts wont do firearms anymore and sandi's only does them monday - friday
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 1:22:28 AM EDT
[#6]

What is everyone building?
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 11:47:12 PM EDT
[#7]
No one has pix of what they have built or something similar to what they want to build?

Like this
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 12:14:10 AM EDT
[#8]
This is what I ended up with, although I don't have any pics of the engraving yet.  I've added some BUIS after this was taken.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top