Posted: 12/30/2014 10:27:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 11:57:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Good!  Following this with interest.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 12:10:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Excellent

ETA:
And another $150 toward SAF. Make this crap go away.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 2:25:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 2:43:28 AM EDT
[#4]
sic the lawyers on them! I love it!
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 9:43:31 PM EDT
[#5]
SAF, Gottlieb haters in 3...2...1...
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 1:34:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Excellent

ETA:
And another $150 toward SAF. Make this crap go away.
View Quote

This------------------^
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 1:58:00 PM EDT
[#7]
i have been trying to find away to follow the case online & not having much luck. Any one know where you can find it if it is even posted?
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 2:35:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Sounds like something worth putting some money towards.  Geez, I wonder why the NRA didn't think of that?  Maybe they did, and just decided that we (Washington State residents) simply aren't worth the time or money.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 3:25:18 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

i have been trying to find away to follow the case online & not having much luck. Any one know where you can find it if it is even posted?
View Quote

Court document:

Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:47:44 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Court document:
http://www.thegunmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/NWSSvFergie.pdf

Very nice. thank you.  I want to know where I can also follow the case as it goes through the courts.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:34:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Very good news this lawsuit was filed.

I-594, more proof that money can and does buy elections, and the average citizen votes based on input from media sound bites.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 3:36:33 PM EDT
[#12]
SAF has had a good run over the past few years WRT litigation, glad to hear they're going after this one too...
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:53:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Great news
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:11:32 PM EDT
[#14]
HEADS UP!

WASHINGTON STATE HOUSE JUDICIAL COMMITTEE CHAIR LAURIE JINKINS MEMBER OF SECRETIVE ANTI-GUN GROUP!

Recently the CCRKBA's Ammoland online magazine broke the stor...y that 200 legislators, following the anti-gun movement's plan to take their battle to the states, have formed a secretive new organization. (See http://aslgvp.org/ ) Their dry, innocuous-sounding web page masks this group's sinister agenda.

Whether by strategizing with their anti-gun colleagues or using powerful key positions, The 'American State Legislators for Gun Violence Prevention' are dedicated to advancing anti-gun laws within the halls of power state-by-state. While most of the conspirators remain hidden, a small number have proudly acknowledged their membership. On Friday evening a pro-gun organizer made a startling discovery in a story on the Washington House Democrats website, quoted here:

"Rep. Laurie Jinkins, D-Tacoma...was reappointed yesterday by her colleagues to Chair the House Judiciary Committee. Rep. Jinkins, who just returned from the inaugural meeting of American State Legislators for Gun Violence Prevention, noted, “I am honored and excited to continue leading this committee...I’m excited to continue working on...gun violence issues.'"

In Washington State, all gun-related bills are referred to the Judiciary Committee, where the Chair has unlimited power to "table" them (kill them without vote) or schedule them for action. As of Friday night, all but one pro-gun bill filed at the start of the 2015 session remains stalled despite enormous pressure on Jinkins from gun owners. Yet the legislative version of I-594, HB1588, sailed through the Judiciary Committee two years ago with another anti-gun Democrat as Chair.

Washington State gun owners, the fix is in. Rep. Laurie Jinkins intends to defy the will of 2.3 million Washingtonians, protect I-594 from repeal, and see our firearms purchases listed in a universal registry. If you care about your rights, now is the time to raise your voice. Please share this story everywhere you can. Get your gun-owning friends involved. And join thousands of your fellow-gun owners in calling, writing, or emailing Rep. Jinkins. Better yet, do all three, and keep doing them until she puts the will of the people over her anti-gun ideology.

Rep. Laurie Jinkins,
311 John L. O'Brien Building
PO Box 40600
Olympia, WA 98504
(360) 786 - 7930
[email protected]
View Quote

Look up her picture at your own risk, I ain't posting it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top