Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2014 7:29:39 PM EDT
On east gate road, headed into JBLM. It was a jeep Cherokee I believe, passed me at about 0520 going to post. This was about 3 weeks ago.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 2:15:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
On east gate road, headed into JBLM. It was a jeep Cherokee I believe, passed me at about 0520 going to post. This was about 3 weeks ago.
View Quote

Was it gray/silver?
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 2:17:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep.

ETA- I have a 6 inch BFL on my truck, but its black on limo-tinted rear glass.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 2:18:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep.
View Quote

Wish I could remember the guys handle, but I think he lives near me in Lacey.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 2:19:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep.

And he goes in East Gate? I would go in DuPont from Lacey. My land lord told me 20 minutes to post. More like 35 from my house (Yelm) and I work on the east side of post too, just North of East Gate.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 3:47:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Wasn't me this time.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 2:30:47 PM EDT
[#6]
They need to open the Roy Gate back up.  Or, open up the Tank Bridge Road for folks in the Yelm/Lacey area.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 6:08:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They need to open the Roy Gate back up.  Or, open up the Tank Bridge Road for folks in the Yelm/Lacey area.
View Quote

Yeah they do. It would probably take my commute from 35 minutes to 25 minutes.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 10:56:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Indeed...

Supposedly it was closed because Roy was whining about base traffic & speeding...

Which is stupid, because the traffic still has to go through Roy to get where it's going... And we all know Roy essentially funds it's existence on speeding tickets...

And then there's the matter of 'What mouth-breathing, 6-PT-belt-wearing IDIOT thought it was a good idea to put a STOP LIGHT (with eternally-long cycle time) on East Gate Rd!'....

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:56:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote
Sup?

ETA: I only passed you because you had a BFL and wanted to make sure you saw how badass mine was.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:58:48 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Indeed...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Indeed...

Supposedly it was closed because Roy was whining about base traffic & speeding...

Which is stupid, because the traffic still has to go through Roy to get where it's going... And we all know Roy essentially funds it's existence on speeding tickets...

And then there's the matter of 'What mouth-breathing, 6-PT-belt-wearing IDIOT thought it was a good idea to put a STOP LIGHT (with eternally-long cycle time) on East Gate Rd!'....

There have been a couple of fatal accidents at that intersection. The light isn't bad, and makes it a lot easier to make the left onto post.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:20:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Sup?

ETA: I only passed you because you had a BFL and wanted to make sure you saw how badass mine was.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sup?

Did you actually see it? It is black on limo tint, So I wondered how visible it was. It is a fucking huge BFL though.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 2:32:28 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Did you actually see it? It is black on limo tint, So I wondered how visible it was. It is a fucking huge BFL though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sup?

It is huge, but with the light reflecting it's visible.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:55:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sup?

That is why I got it that size. I knew it would be hard to see with no contrast, so I got a ridiculous size so it would be completely obscure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top