Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2014 12:18:25 AM EDT
Yes, we CAN beat this thing. As of today (10/30), only 20% of the ballots have been returned in very-liberal King County. This means that voters, quite honestly, don't give a shit about this election . . . and all of Bloomberg's millions will hopefully be wasted!

It is critical that EVERY gun owner returns his or her ballot and votes:

- Yes on Initiative 591
- No on Initiative 594

Please . . . let's not have any "oh I just ran out of time" excuses. THIS IS IMPORTANT.

Please, please get your ballots filled out and dropped in the mail.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:21:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Already sent mine and so my wife and confirmed they were received.   We just do not know how they will be "counted".

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:11:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Logged on to facebook and something looked familiar. You in LCG & SG?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:52:25 AM EDT
[#3]
The wife and I sent ours in days ago. I think it was like 2 days after we got them in the mail. I also got my parents on track as far as 591/594 goes, not that my dad would ever vote for any kind of "infringement"...
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:22:19 AM EDT
[#4]
My wife got her semi liberal sister and brother in law to vote our way.I am working on two procrastinators to get their votes in. I bet everyone on here knows some lazy sob who is letting his ballot pile up with his bills on the breakfast nook. GET THAT GUY!!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:45:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Sent in my vote already. Both of my brothers voted no 594/ yes 591, and got my mother to do it as well. May have gotten a couple od my liberal friends to vote no on 594, at the very minimum.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:28:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Got my mom, brother and SIL all to hit no on 594 and yes on 591. Gunna be interesting.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:33:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Your mail ballot, issued on   10/16/2014     was received on     10/29/2014

Edit:  For those of you in Snohomish County

Check Ballot Status
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:23:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Wife and I have voted.

We have received your ballot, your signature has been verified, and your ballot will be counted.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:51:34 PM EDT
[#9]
The Mock Ballot allows school kids to participate in an election of sorts.  http://www.sos.wa.gov/elections/mock/Results.aspx

WA school kids passed I-594 in a landslide;
Initiative Measure 594 - Concerns background checks for firearm sales and transfers

Votes Percentage
Yes    12274 68.59%
No       5620 31.41%
View Quote

We need to educate our children better.

Randy
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 11:39:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Mock Ballot allows school kids to participate in an election of sorts.  http://www.sos.wa.gov/elections/mock/Results.aspx

Randy
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Initiative Measure 594 - Concerns background checks for firearm sales and transfers

Votes Percentage
Yes    12274 68.59%
No       5620 31.41%

Randy

More like deprogram

Link Posted: 11/1/2014 11:53:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Call me paranoid, but my ballot doesn't go in the mail until Monday morning. I don't want to give them time to manipulate my vote.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 12:13:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Call me paranoid, but my ballot doesn't go in the mail until Monday morning. I don't want to give them time to manipulate my vote.
View Quote

I don't think it makes a difference.  If things do not go in their favor they will "find" ballots "under the vote machines" that were "overlooked".   Those special ballots are likely already on standby.

The trust I have on those con-artists, mostly when democrat-controlled is zero.

Link Posted: 11/2/2014 12:28:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Your mail ballot, issued on   10/16/2014     was received on     10/29/2014

Edit:  For those of you in Snohomish County

Check Ballot Status
View Quote

I sent in the ballots Wednesday evening, They have not received them....I am not amused....
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 3:10:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thats funny. I was thinking the same thing whe I turned mine in. When you stop and think about it,it is TRULY frightening that we even think this could be a real possibility
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 3:42:38 AM EDT
[#15]
I don't think I can check my ballot status in Whitman County. I did get at least five people to vote the right way on 591/594 Cost a few hundred rds of .223, but well worth it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 11:20:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Thats funny. I was thinking the same thing whe I turned mine in. When you stop and think about it,it is TRULY frightening that we even think this could be a real possibility
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a reality.  Do you think for a moment that the 2004's gubernatorial election's vote recounts were honest?

Furthermore, just look at the vote machines' "calibration error" in Chicago and Maryland this year.   And those are the ones the media published.  Now add the ones we do not know about.  Add the illegals' votes already identified...  

Why progressive-liberal democrats are rabidly against vote ID legislation, which is the norm everywhere else?

In some countries like India, besides the vote ID requirement they paint the voter's finger with an ink that takes several hours to remove.

In Brazil the voter has to go to the specific place where he was assigned and be identified.  But there they also use electronic machines and they just found that their presidential election was a fraud, hence folks went to the streets to protest.

The system is unfortunately broken and in some places like WA it's just too easy to fraud it.  

Link Posted: 11/2/2014 3:21:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

More like deprogram

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Votes Percentage
Yes    12274 68.59%
No       5620 31.41%

Randy

More like deprogram

willing to bet the teachers had a huge roll in directing the kids which way to vote..
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 8:47:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Thanks to everyone who has voted.

For anyhow who still has a ballot on the coffee table or kitchen counter . . . PLEASE DO IT TODAY and drop it in the mail tomorrow!  

If you don't want to bother with the rest of the races on the ballot, that's fine.  Please just vote yes on 591 and no on 594, and drop it in the mail.

Thank you!
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 11:48:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Thanks to everyone who has voted.

For anyhow who still has a ballot on the coffee table or kitchen counter . . . PLEASE DO IT TODAY and drop it in the mail tomorrow!  

If you don't want to bother with the rest of the races on the ballot, that's fine.  Please just vote yes on 591 and no on 594, and drop it in the mail.

Thank you!
View Quote

Agreed.
I could have ONLY voted for the YES/591 vs. NO/594 issue...and been satisfied with that.
VOTE NOW.
GET your VOTE to the drop-off box NOW.
Thank you!
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 12:24:41 AM EDT
[#20]
The freaks on the other side apparently developed an app that finds who did not vote so the critters can go after them.

Voting is cool. You know that, and that's why you've already mailed in your ballot. But have your friends? Find out with this awesome new tool, Voting with Friends! If their ballot hasn't been received, you can automatically send them a gentle reminder. We recommend it. Only 3 days to...

View Quote

Talk about total loss of privacy and thought control.  

Link Posted: 11/3/2014 9:01:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Got my vote in the mail today. My Mom asked me which initiative she should vote for, so 1 more No on 594.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 9:13:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Here's a silly question, do you have to fill out the rest of the ballot? I don't have time to read through all the history behind every person running. I'd rather just vote down 594 and yes to 591 and call it a day. I just don't want to give them an excuse to invalidate my vote.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 10:17:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Here's a silly question, do you have to fill out the rest of the ballot? I don't have time to read through all the history behind every person running. I'd rather just vote down 594 and yes to 591 and call it a day. I just don't want to give them an excuse to invalidate my vote.
View Quote

Nope, you can leave blank, even though I would not do that.  Just check GOA's recommendations and copy from there.  

5 minutes max?

Link Posted: 11/3/2014 11:38:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Just dropped off my ballot....IN!
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 11:59:45 PM EDT
[#25]
I mailed mine off the day after I received it in the mail.  However, as others have mentioned..I hope I didn't mail it in to early.  I have a growing paranoia of my vote being manipulated somehow.  
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 12:47:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Done.  #9 at the McCleary polling station (drop box) at 7:11am.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 12:48:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Double tap, just like a democrat.  
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 5:48:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Dropped mine off at the ballot box 15 minutes ago
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 8:08:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Casted my ballot in today at 1549.  
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 10:57:03 PM EDT
[#30]
My family voted last week
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 6:04:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Just checked the status of my ballot (dropped in the official box yesterday at 11am). They still don't record having it yet.

For those of you in King County, you can check the status of your ballot here.

I'm going to keep an eye on it...just out of morbid curiosity.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top