Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2014 8:39:17 PM EDT
Been looking for an N-pap and an M92 pistol. I was wondering if anytime during your gun store excursions you may have seen any. I live around Seattle.

Found an M92 pistol at Dj Pawn for 899.00

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:47:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't say that I've seen any of the PAP rifles in any local stores, though I don't go to them a whole lot any more as it is. If I do see an AK, generally it's a WASR, or some random used model. Your best bet is to find a low-cost FFL and order one online.

There are occasionally some QC issues with the Zastava rifles, but nowhere near the crooked WASRs of 2008. I ordered an M92 and M77 online, both were delivered with zero major issues. Only problem I had was that the M77's recoil spring inlet in the carrier needed to be stoned due to some rubbing on the spring coils.

The M92 is such an excellent 7.62x39 rifle that I would probably take it over an N-PAP, were it not for the games we have to play with regards to SBR or not to SBR.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:08:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Budsgunshop or Classicfirearms.

Not sure if they are in stock ATM, but keep checking.

Also AIM gets N-Paps ever once in a while.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:53:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top