Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2014 2:15:40 PM EDT
You folks might want to keep an eye on this. I hope everyone is safe.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1679336_.html&page=1
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:30:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:57:46 PM EDT
[#2]
My condolences.. Seriously. It breaks my heart.

With that said, consider any possibility of 594 not passing gone.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:03:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...........gh

God damn it......

Sandy fuucking hook

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:05:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I can just see the pro 594 fuck tards silently cheering and grinning at the unfolding of his terrible event.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:20:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Just wait for Hussein Obama to mention the I-594 initiative when he fires his teleprompter up.

"Washington State has an initiative on the ballot, I-594, a common sense initiative that would prevent just this kind of thing...bla bla bla... and please remember these children when you vote...

I will bet a P-Mag he will say something about it in his address.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:48:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just wait for Hussein Obama to mention the I-594 initiative when he fires his teleprompter up.

"Washington State has an initiative on the ballot, I-594, a common sense initiative that would prevent just this kind of thing...bla bla bla... and please remember these children when you vote...

View Quote

Filled?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:55:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I can just see the pro 594 fuck tards silently cheering and grinning at the unfolding of his terrible event.
View Quote

I would bet my entire life savings, ten year's salary, and my 4runner on that fact.  They are scum, they are cheering and love it when shit like this happens at "convenient" times for them.  

This is a shit situation no doubt, get ready for the torches and pitch forks...
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:57:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Fatal suicide.  The three victims he shot are still alive which is promising.    

Keeps fingers crossed that voters will keep their whits about them.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:12:47 PM EDT
[#9]
The GD thread has good info, including the shooter's name provided first hand via Boom Stick

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1679336_BREAKING__Active_shooter_situation_at_Pilchuck_High_School_in_Maryville__Washington.html&page=9
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:47:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Well if that doesn't piss a fella off even more.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 4:51:54 PM EDT
[#11]
I guess this means I-594 will pass with flying colors.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:00:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Fatal suicide.  The three victims he shot are still alive which is promising.    

Keeps fingers crossed that voters will keep their whits about them.
View Quote

Yeah, I'm having a good feeling too.

ETA, That school is ~15' south of me, just off SR-9.  Been by there a couple times.  The propoganda opportunity of this event will be capitalized on, & fear will rule.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:25:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Just saw McDimwitt on CNN shilling 594.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:06:30 PM EDT
[#14]
I already want to punch the media in the face!  
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:11:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can bet your entire life savings of P-MAG's.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:41:31 PM EDT
[#16]
You don't fuck with the School Lunch Lady....

Erick Cervantes, a Marysville student who witnessed the horrific shooting earlier today, told a KIRO reporter about the brave actions of a lunch lady that very well may have stopped the shooter from killing or harming any more innocent people.

Cervantes explained that when the shooter stopped briefly to possibly reload, this lunch lady ran at him. She grabbed his arm and tried to move his hand. He tried firing the gun and ended up shooting himself in the neck.

Students identified the shooter as freshman Jaylen Fryburg, and there are reports now that a girl who had previously declined to date him was one of the victims.

Edit to add: It was a teacher, not the lunch lady.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:44:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Jay Inslee can go fuck himself!
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:54:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Was going to go to the game to watch Oak Harbor and M-P play tonight.
Stupid fuck, why didn't he just off himself in his car.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:10:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
My condolences.. Seriously. It breaks my heart.

With that said, consider any possibility of 594 not passing gone.
View Quote

Yeah...such a tragic... coincidence.

I feel really sorry for those kids who were shot, mostly the girl who was killed and her family.

Any background info on the critter that did it?  

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:24:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:31:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Just saw McDimwitt on CNN shilling 594.
View Quote

I am sure McDimwitt will be done licking Barry's sack by now.  Barry will get cleaned up and hit the teleprompter tomorrow with his I 594 "endorsement"  
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:23:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Gotta pass that background check law to keep guns out of the hands of 14 year old minors who can't legally posess, much less purchase a firearm, to begin with

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:45:01 PM EDT
[#23]
We all know how this story goes, race and bullying and guns will be to blame. The media will pimp out the victims kin for drama and ratings, the dems will then pimp out the victims and their kin to support their ( tired) rhetoric and we will all panic and max our our credit cards on ammo and mags -again. The kid had issues and the results are tragic for all involved. But lets keep our heads and remember that the media only represents one side and a small percentage of the population. Not all of WA is mentally ill and indoctrinated. Yes it will be harder to win now, but it will always be hard for Americans in Barry's new Amerika. If we freak out now we are letting them dictate our behavior as well and are no different than the sheep who explode with Obamagasms when he is near.

The elections will be tampered with anyway, do not pretend that recounts and protests and investigations are not going to happen.*** none of this is new***. There will be other events that they will exploit. Do not b surprised if something really big happens before the 2016 election. Something that may justify not having elections.

The good news is that people are waking up all over, we will get through whatever circus of horror that will be spun out of this.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:37:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Condolences to the families involved.

Hopefully none of our member's families are involved.
View Quote

Sort of.  My cousin is the HS football coach.    His kids still go there.  He and his wife were both teachers at that school.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:46:18 PM EDT
[#25]

I dealt with the fallout of this all last night at work.

1)there is nothing racial/Muslim related

2)this is 100% about a family issue and "If I cant have her, no one will"

3)no regulation/law would have kept shooter from doing this.  Weapon was stolen and he was under age to even be in possession of said fire arm.  So he broke 2 laws before committing the major violent felony crimes.

I cant comment to much else.  

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:01:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I dealt with the fallout of this all last night at work.

1)there is nothing racial/Muslim related
2)this is 100% about a family issue and "If I cant have her, no one will"
3)no regulation/law would have kept shooter from doing this.  Weapon was stolen and he was under age to even be in possession of said fire arm.  So he broke 2 laws before committing the major violent felony crimes.

I cant comment to much else.  

View Quote

Thanks for sharing what you can.  I just hope (LOL) the media will report these facts
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:14:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Well I guess if the girl in question is the one that died, the idiot got his wish.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 5:23:36 PM EDT
[#28]
I can't say much either, but bronze is correct as far as I can tell

National Enquirer is already making cold house calls looking for stories to tell

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:09:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I can't say much either, but bronze is correct as far as I can tell
National Enquirer is already making cold house calls looking for stories to tell
View Quote

Are you serious...National Enquirer is making random calls?

Did you get a phone call?

More details please if you don't mind.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:28:11 PM EDT
[#30]
I work at UW a few guys there were talking about how 594 would end these kinds of "violent gun spree's" UW as you guys sure well know is a lib tard spawning toilet bowl. I kept my views to myself until they asked me what I thought. I asked them why they are so willing to toss their freedoms away because of some bastard fucking idiot kid.

I'm thinking they figured out pretty fast my stance on this, I told them point blank this is exactly why more people should be armed. You'll never stop human emotion and behavior with any legislation. I agree with a few other guys on this, the little fuck tard should have just shot himself...

I have no pity for him, the second he hurt another innocent person because of his problems, rot in hell shit for brains...

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:00:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Go to places like this and place comments.  It seems reason is taking over the irrational emotion.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/student-lunch-lady-heroically-stopped-shooter/nhrXZ/

Intentionally left cold.

The sheeple reads this stuff.  Show that more gun legislation does not save lives.  Getting technical will fly over their heads.  They behave based on emotions.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 5:25:21 AM EDT
[#32]
So I just found out that one of the young ladies at Providence has been taken off of life support and has passed.

If it's true that really sucks.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 10:44:57 AM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:27:07 PM EDT
[#34]
News is reporting that both girls are still in critical condition, sorry for the misinformation.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 12:14:49 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

News is reporting that both girls are still in critical condition, sorry for the misinformation.
View Quote

It was posted up on a couple of web sites, info from a friend of a friend type thing.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 12:30:28 AM EDT
[#36]
The major news networks aren't going to report anything on their status unless it's released by the hospital or directly from the families

Link Posted: 10/27/2014 1:17:09 AM EDT
[#37]
http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20141026/NEWS01/141029191/Shooting-claims-another-life

shit

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:30:30 PM EDT
[#38]
http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/marysville-shooting/2014/10/31/shaylee-chuckulnaskit-marysville-pilchuck-shooting-victim/18277719/

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:41:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Man this sucks. Hope the two that are left can pull through.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 12:42:59 AM EDT
[#40]
I'm at a loss, I don't understand the outpouring of support for this premeditated murderer from the local community
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 1:28:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I'm at a loss, I don't understand the outpouring of support for this premeditated murderer from the local community
View Quote

Sheeple is as sheeple do.   They do not, cannot think for themselves.    They will do, feel, believe whatever they are told.   I used to think this was simply not possible but seeing more and more of this crap almost everyday is convincing me of the contrary.

I just do not know what is going on with those people's brains.  Is it something they eat or drink?  education/brainwashing?  genetic deterioration?   It's really weird.  On one side they want to ban guns "to save lives" on the other they do not seem to value them.  Very weird.

The "former-girlfriend's" statement is

http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/marysville-shooting/2014/10/30/new-insight-from-marysville-shooters-former-girlfriend/18161289/

Link Posted: 11/1/2014 1:31:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Enough time has passed.

Those three kids that were shot in the head are dead.

They died when that shitstain pulled the trigger.

They are / were being kept on life support for God only knows why.

The only one that will survive is the kid that took the bullet to his jaw.

It's my understanding that he turned his head when it was his turn, so that's why the bullet didn't hit his head.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top