Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2014 9:45:58 PM EDT
I wanted to give you guys a heads up, there is a new company in Kent doing barrel threading, cutting and crowning. They are also doing custom 9mm AR barrels and DOE clone barrels.
Had  2 barrels cut and threaded, they did an outstanding job. Just like to get them out there if any of you guys are looking to get your SBR's done. Prices are great as well.

They are an FFL and class 2 SOT

Here's his info if any body is interested.

Liemohnmfg.com

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:16:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got a 10/22 barrel that could use a threading. Nice to see someone just down the street offer this kind of work. Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 11:10:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I need to bring them my Charger & 10/22.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:54:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Tom also participated many times in the suppressor and SBR bill process, showing up, testifying, and pushing for passage of both bills.  I think he is WA-TOM here.  Very good guy.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 4:12:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, that sounds like Tom. Not really a new company, he has been around for years.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:58:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:18:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
DOE clone, in 300blk.  
View Quote

Tom is taking on custom barrel work. I have another SBR project in the works with him right now, not including the DOE I'm building.

I'm hoping we can team up on him and talk him in to making the XM607 stocks and moderators again. No one else in the country was commercially producing those stocks, as for the DOE stuff, he's got the market covered on that too. I'm glad we have local access to those.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top