Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2014 1:08:34 PM EDT
They slipped one in between tracks on my Pandora station this morning. Spewing bullshit how women with restraining orders against their winning ex husband/boyfriends would be less murdered then without 594

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 4:09:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Found this on the way home yesterday....

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:26:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Somebody explain this to me. A pro-594 tard I spoke with believes that 591 would endanger women by negating their ability to have guns seized from a spouse, something about the "due process of law" language.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 9:34:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Somebody explain this to me. A pro-594 tard I spoke with believes that 591 would endanger women by negating their ability to have guns seized from a spouse, something about the "due process of law" language.
View Quote
Doesn't that already happen when domestic abuse is established or a restraining order is filed?

Far as explaining libtard logic/reasoning....cant help you. Spend some time at DU for insight. Good luck.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 12:57:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

DV Orders of Protection usually include an order from the court ordering the subject of the order to surrender firearms. This is all done through the courts and wouldn't be impacted by 591.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top