Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2014 1:30:37 PM EDT
Who's gone so far?

The wife, my in-laws and I went to Iron Springs last night and did pretty good. I limited out with really good sized ones, my wife got 11.
My in-laws were first timers and did okay. My FIL got 9 and after we showed him what to look for he was all over it.

We dug a couple crabs up on accident.

This is my fourth outing and even with minimal light (batteries died in two of em.... Bring backups to the sure fires ) I was finding the signs fairly accurately.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 6:57:36 PM EDT
[#1]
No clammers huh?
Here was the take home:

As luck would have it my jeeps water pump took a shit on me on 8W heading to hunting yesterday vs way out in Ocean Shores with all of my inlaws with me.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:18:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Well done! We are thinking of going down to Ocean Shores as well to take advantage of the season.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:22:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well done! We are thinking of going down to Ocean Shores as well to take advantage of the season.
View Quote

I can only suggest making sure the beach you intend to go to is actually open, we went to Ocean Shores and it was a ghost town. After asking a police officer out on the beach what was up he let me know the dig that night was Iron Springs unless you are Native American. He was out there just to make sure folks don't get ticketed by the game warden, which was awesome of him.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 2:52:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Did well at Mocrocks (pacific beach).
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 2:59:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I need to look at the schedule since I am not heading out to Ellensburg this week for hunting.
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 12:23:44 AM EDT
[#6]
It's coming up again! Who's going and where at?

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:58:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Not a good night on Long Beach tonight. They just didn't want to show us where they were.... Four diggers and we only got a total of a dozen clams.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top